• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion

Season Ticket Options

• Total voters
They are piss takers and if we look poor this year that is going to bite them when we aren't selling out.

£63.50!!!!1

If it was that or nothing, I wouldn’t go.

That's an absolute fucking piss take.

Gotta pay them big prices to see all our top new summer signings...

If I wasn't lucky enough have my season ticket then I wouldn't be bothering to go on a match by match basis. Disgraceful pricing.

Add in the train from Nottingham and food & drink and I'd be looking at easily £130+ just to watch a game of football. Scenes.

I'll still go to the occasional game as I enjoy the match experience, but it won't be often with those prices.

I think anyone on the ST waiting list will get offered one next season unless the quality of football increases dramatically compared to the last three seasons.

Yeah that's probably me out too TBH - money is tight, we've got loads to do on the house, I can't justify well over £100 just to spend the day watching us scrape a 0-0 with Bournemouth.

I really do miss going, I want to take (not so) Mini Langers again as it's been so long since I took him to a match but they've made it pretty much impossible for someone in my situation.

Cheers, Wolves.

I think anyone on the ST waiting list will get offered one next season unless the quality of football increases dramatically compared to the last three seasons.
Yep! They'll keep putting the prices up until people stop paying. They had me done the end of the 21/22 season, and can't really say I've missed attending since. I'm certainly not willing to give them money for nothing (membership) then still have to pay those prices on top of it.

Over £60 to sit in the Billy Wright. Jesus H.

Back