• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
Needs government to step in if the PL don't continue it.

It's the type of thing the football regulator was supposed to be doing.
Did the regulator bill pass through Parliament in the end, or was it scuppered by the election?

Obviously had same email, like others will have to.

When I started reading it I was thinking they were genuinely offering some kind of olive branch. But no, just usual membership bullshit.

I had this amazing offer when I packed up last summer too.

Cant wait for two for the price of two on kits at Christmas.

Have they announced matchday prices yet, surely people want to know before purchasing a membership?

Have they announced matchday prices yet, surely people want to know before purchasing a membership?
I guess it will be similar to season ticket increases, what was the average rise in those 12-15%?

GTF8Er8WMAAriND

The last 3 price bands aren't even labelled. Fucking amateurs. I won't be paying the Cat A or B prices. Be interesting to see if they actually make any C

The last 3 categories price bands aren't even labelled. Fucking amateurs. I won't be paying the Cat A or B prices. Be interesting to see if they actually make any C
Bournemouth the only guaranteed one I think.

May get Ipswich, Fulham & Brentford in there as well

The last 3 price bands aren't even labelled. Fucking amateurs. I won't be paying the Cat A or B prices. Be interesting to see if they actually make any C
Billy Wright Upper/Upper Something else/Upper Central?

Do they need to announce them well in advance? If not, then the amount of Category C games will probably depend how well we are doing as if it's shit there's going to be big empty pockets everywhere at the A and B prices.

Back