• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
And you called me cynical! :ROFLMAO:
There is no method to my madness....what I post is just what mood I am in

I tried to buy tickets for a gig this morning and got this

1719565483515.png

Fuck you Jeff, the Halls is close to the Molineux, its your fault

Last edited:
Apologies, posts deleted, I don’t enjoy confrontation nowadays and to be honest it’s a thread I shouldn’t be sticking my nose into.

Direct debit mandates also said first payment would be collected on 28/7/24 so collecting it a month early will have caused some supporters issues and potentially charges for not having sufficient funds in the account. Especially if pay day hasn't been brought forward to the Friday as month end is a Sunday. Absolutely appalling.

The first monthly payment of £81.66 will be collected on 28/07/2024 and the final payment collected on 28th
February 2024. Further payments of £81.66 will be collected MONTHLY from 28/08/2024.

There are some proper pissed off people with the DD fiasco, unsurprisingly. Sounds like a right clusterfuck from what I’ve heard.

Are you paying more or less next season than last with your move? It's clear relocation is a big trend, I bet that wasn't factored in to the planning, just wondering if that still gets more money or not.
I got £60 back, they refunded me the difference between the BW lower and the NB. Mad that it’s actually cheaper to get kids tickets behind the goal than in the designated family area. Not applicable now but the first kids season tickets I got in BW were £22 each..

Just announced on twitter all season tickets sold, comments along the lines of “ Jeffs played a blinder there”
“ knew we’d sell out, we always do, so much for fans boycotting them”

If that's the same 22.5k that we had last year the I'm surprised. I bet they've reduced it by 1k or so.
There were loads left on the sides when I checked yesterday. Wings of the Steve Bulll were almost totally empty.

There were loads left on the sides when I checked yesterday. Wings of the Steve Bulll were almost totally empty.
Top tier of SB holds around 6k. BW will be about the same. If both stands are only half full (they aren’t/werent), that will be your 6k match day tickets

Villa taking the Jeff Shi here for our game with them

1719915983416.png

We've not announced ours yet, so will help with the next round of benchmarking. I think I read that this is the last year of £30 tickets

Back