• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
Oh right, I see. Maybe they had a target in mind for new ST holders and they are failing to meet that as they have been such greedy bastards.

Or maybe they expected to go through the whole waiting list!

Who knows their strategy, it makes very little sense!
I think they thought they'd hit the usual 95% renewal rate, were shocked when it was so low, and are even more shocked now they're learning that they can't replace the guaranteed income they've lost because a) they've pissed so many people off and b) the waiting list was a joke, full of people who only intended on attending a couple of games at most and had no interest in a season ticket. Especially at those prices.

Good.

It would be a pity if this thread became a back patting exercise for all the non renewers.
Back patting? I’m fucking pissed off they’ve done it not chuffed that they may have misjudged it by miles. I’d rather still be going and watching the new signings, this isn’t smug mode. Fosun have fucked up but I’m not exactly taking any pleasure in it.

Not wanting to incur anymore wrath or the usu al ‘super fan’ bollocks I consider the team rather than the whoever is the
owner at any particular time to be the most important
That implies that you think those who didn't renew do not support the team? Its all very well saying that you don't want to start an argument but then perhaps not casting shade on others might help

Apparently lots of direct debit cock-ups this morning for the first direct debit instalment.

They have taken for both my season ticket and my son's from my bank account, even though I emailed a mandate form for my my son's renewal season ticket with his bank details several days after I did mine.

Piss up in a brewery comes to mind.

Been taking DD from people who emailed saying they weren't renewing also apparently

A bit naive to ask them to cancel the DD without also doing it yourself given the level of professionalism continually displayed. Also makes you wonder if that's the case whether they have fans down as renewing when they haven't?

A bit naive to ask them to cancel the DD without also doing it yourself given the level of professionalism continually displayed.
Absolutely. I cancelled the DD with the bank before emailing fans services. Although I did notice it was a different DD to the previous year as there were two set up. I’ll go and check actually!

Back