• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
The last 3 price bands aren't even labelled. Fucking amateurs.
Shoddy. Pretty much every piece of communication recently released by the ticket office contains at least one error.

Pretty much every piece of communication recently released by the ticket office contains at least one error.
Yeah on this one they have somehow put its going to cost £71 to watch a Wolves game. Amateur hour

Shoddy. Pretty much every piece of communication recently released by the ticket office contains at least one error.
I've noticed this with other clubs too (like the Leeds one yesterday) the way things are worded, spelt and explained has got really shoddy.

👴👴👴

"For Category A matches, adult ticket prices range from £37 to £71. The majority of seats available are priced at £37 in the Graham Hughes Stand or £56 in the Stan Cullis Quadrant, with limited availability in the Billy Wright and Steve Bull Stands, including 76 tickets in Billy Wright Centre, 273 in Billy Wright Wing and 595 in Steve Bull Upper."

Probably missing something, but I don't get that bit.

Why no mention of Sir Jack Hayward stand? Why are the numbers so low when we should have around (at least) 5,500 tickets going on sale to members every game.

Also, selling them in batches is a terrible idea that they seem to be blaming the Fan Advisory Board for. I can only see it benefiting the overseas fan who plans in advance. Surely most of our walk-ups are still local. How many local fans know for sure on Thursday if they will go to Liverpool at home on September 28th? This will only increase touting and away fans in the home end, reinforcing their lack of care towards our fans.

These price rises are truly heartbreaking. I’m lucky enough to be able to afford it but wow just wow

I've noticed this with other clubs too (like the Leeds one yesterday) the way things are worded, spelt and explained has got really shoddy.

👴👴👴
It's shocking (well, no, it isn't) how obviously they've let an LLM generate them without proper human proofreading.

L
GTF8Er8WMAAriND
Last season, for reference. Absolute bastards 20240722_145409.jpg

What it needed to be really given the ST rises. 16.7% increase behind the goals

Given the ST rises, its about what I expected. Am I pissed off about it? Yes. Will I still go to my usual 6-8 games? Almost certainly. I'm a sucker.

Replies pretty much 100% negative for once which shows what a rip off these prices are. Glad outside of this forum I have absolutely nothing to do with the club anymore. Driving to Asda is about as close I'm ever likely to get to attending Molineux likely for the rest of my life.

It's shocking (well, no, it isn't) how obviously they've let an LLM generate them without proper human proofreading.
Kudos for calling it LLM and not the marketed bs descriptor.

Same. Travel on top and it's just not worth it. I expect I'll stick to attending the occasional London away game at £30
Did you end up renewing your membership/s in the end or did you hold firm?

That's me going to zero games again. From a season ticket holder, to zero games in the space of 2 summers, well done Wolves. Good stuff

How much NB quadrant hold? About 2.2k? 800 in the temp and then those dotted around adds up to just shy of 1k.

Still around 2000 seats unaccounted for?

Back