• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
I’ll be interested to see the concourse at the back of the South Bank when I struggle to get past the masses when I go for piss at half time, to be honest I don’t expect it to be a lot different from last season, lots of bog standard working class lads and not a day tripper in site, if that’s what Club is hoping for I can’t see it happening.
Just a personal opinion, obviously. ;)

I wonder if Wolves fans attitude towards obvious tourists will become a tad more hostile next season?

Of course I am not advocating unpleasantness. But seeing life-time friends priced out may inadvertently create such attitudes.

Yeah I'm a bit sad at that figure, when it's a case of collectively fans standing together could've made more of a statement. But I'm not in any position to criticise anyone's choice individually, and that was/is always up to them.

This may feel like a win for Shi, but I think from the PR hit alone, it's a 'through the looking glass' moment the ownership won't recover from (as things currently stand) with the wider fan base.

I wonder if Wolves fans attitude towards obvious tourists will become a tad more hostile next season?

Of course I am not advocating unpleasantness. But seeing life-time friends priced out may inadvertently create such attitudes.
That would be short-sighted. The fault doesn't lie with the tourists themselves, after all.

1000053644.jpg
I haven't renewed my membership, not sure how that works with where I sit on the waiting list.

Last edited:
From a very reliable poster on another forum who doesn't generally indulge in slating the club: -

"I’m told the 90% figure is very much ‘rounded up’ and the non-renewal rate is closer to 15%.

Losing nearly 15% of a loyal fanbase during the most successful spell in the club’s history is fairly damning. Guess the financial success (or otherwise) of this is now down to our ability to replace those lost and offset by lost revenue from reduced merchandise and refreshment sales.

And in the bigger picture, the loss of goodwill towards the club is huge. If that impacts on the atmosphere at Molineux and that in turn impacts on our home form, this could still prove infinitely more costly."

And with the first tranche of home games being about as nasty as it could get, I don't see much hope for the ripping start that might paper over the cracks of the issue.

Atmosphere might turn pretty unpleasant.

The club are guilty of this by their deception campaign.

Can't view seats available - how deceptive and deceiptful can they get?

The club should build trust and a good relationship. instead one greedy man has ruined it all.

View attachment 10739
I haven't renewed my membership, not sure how that works with where I sit on the waiting list.
I'd imagine that having a membership last season would decide if you are still on the list. It would be piss poor (albeit not surprising) if they expect you to purchase a membership for 2024/25 and then charge you the cost of a season ticket on top. There's not a deadline to renew membership.

I think they stated somewhere that you get your membership fee back if you buy an ST.

Which is obviously the right thing to do, but it still surprised me!

And with the first tranche of home games being about as nasty as it could get, I don't see much hope for the ripping start that might paper over the cracks of the issue.

Atmosphere might turn pretty unpleasant.
Alternatively, because we are playing top sides there will be some sympathy if we lose every one of them!

For the record I don't think we will anyway, it's a tough start on paper, but GON and Wolves generally perform (relatively) well against the better sides.

The relocations only mentioned the Stan Cullis and Jack Hayward..

A cynical attempt to get more season tickets out of the expensive seats and then general sale tickets are only available to buy paying (even more) silly money on the sides.

I can't imagine many thinking 'nows the time for me to pay £835 to sit in the Steve Bull Stand'

Be interesting to see if they offer relocations/new season tickets in the SB/BW

It would take one (admitted long and with them being a bit thick) phone call, to get a true number

Err - I fancy SL1. How many seats there? *Scribbles* Nah - I'm not sure I will be out of the wind there actually. What about SL2?

Continues right round the ground and then publishes the answers.

They would have to be bloody stupid to fall for it though, sadly.

The relocations only mentioned the Stan Cullis and Jack Hayward..

A cynical attempt to get more season tickets out of the expensive seats and then general sale tickets are only available to buy paying (even more) silly money on the sides.
Yep, and that's what this whole thing has been about for Shi.

Which sounds absolutely brilliant for him IF and this if needs a VERY big font he can find the demand to fulfil his newfound supply of extortionate tickets.

This isn't like tourists wanting to get in the Stretford End or the Kop.

I have received emails for me and each of my nephews telling us our respective place on the ST waiting list. We are numbers 207, 5084, and 5085 respectively. People eligible to buy a ST will be contacted shortly apparently. I wonder how far down it'll get..

Back