• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
I'm position 49 on the waiting list as per the email so will inevitably be offered a season ticket again. Won't take it, which reinforces why the club's belief in the waiting list is silly.

Them charging £25 to have a physical season card is a real piss-take. Otherwise it's got to be a virtual ticket on your phone which you somehow scan at the turnstiles.

Depending on the id card tech they're using, RFID cards aren't cheap, so I can kind of understand charging extra for a physical card. Not that it sits well with mass price increases all round.

No physical ticket makes giving it a mate when you can’t go a lot harder I suspect.

I dunno. I've seen people trying and failing to scan a picture of their ticket barcode at Molineux.

They fail to scan a paper ticket too. User error.

You just put your phone in the reader with the ticket/QR code on the screen, it isn't any different really.

It really is quite incredible that we have such low level-quality off-pitch management at the club.

What a shit-show.

Last edited:
Has anyone got through? Trying them via Skype Out (or whatever its called now) and it doesn't connect

Edit - I'm through!

I hope you asked for every single block of the ground so we can see the true extent of the fuck up, but on a phone line from wherever the fuck you are this week (Singapore??) I guess that might have been pricey

How did you get through? Number just cuts off when I try to call
Seems you have to persist. Whatever system they are using it has a small amount of on hold calls so if it's full you will get cut off.

How did you get through? Number just cuts off when I try to call
Yep, as Kenny says I just kept trying. Was using Skype so had no idea if it were connecting so just kept pressing hang up / dial. Eventually got through and was told there was a 30min wait - human answered straight after.

I hope you asked for every single block of the ground so we can see the true extent of the fuck up, but on a phone line from wherever the fuck you are this week (Singapore??) I guess that might have been pricey
£4.99 - bargain.

Back