• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
That's not a bad deal from there. You must do Brisvegas next time you are in my neck of the woods, you globetrotter, you

I’m trying to hang up the passport. Fed up of it.

I can imagine. Planes all the time are painful for me and I look like Frodo next to your Gandalf

Looks like I'm staying put then can't be constantly trying to call when at work not a very good system is it really

Looks like I'm staying put then can't be constantly trying to call when at work not a very good system is it really
From the sounds of it there were loads available. Could try later and still be successful.

I bet they quietly open up the relocation to online when they invite new STHs to the party to choose their seats.. No way they are doing all that on the phone as they must be expecting the cast of Ben Hur to be calling.

Do we use Tickemaster for the phones as well?

Or with the lack of an online option, have binned them and gone for the Sudu of ticketing systems

It's a farce. The phone lines are overloaded because they disabled online relocation as they don't want people to see just how fucking shit the renewal uptake was. Even Rish! wouldn't be this fucking dense.

It's a farce. The phone lines are overloaded because they disabled online relocation as they don't want people to see just how fucking shit the renewal uptake was. Even Rish! wouldn't be this fucking dense.
If they wanted to hide it then easily done via online. Just blank out options. Simple

They are dense though. So they took the whole online system down, and here we are.

Idiotic.

Fosun are running the club in such a shambolic way. No idea how they managed to become a successful company.
I'd imagine that the CEO's at other Fosun Companies have targets to meet and are successful in doing so else they'll be out on their arses. This is more of a pet project for the group trying to get a bit of free advertising exposure, entertaining etc where the CEO's remit is to hold the investments value by staying in the Premier League for as little as possible. Whilst that is happening he'll be seen as a success but as time progresses, with relegation becoming more of a threat, so will Jeff Shi's role at the club.
The management of the business side of the club and the fraught relationships with supporters is probably not on any of Fosun's radar whilst the asset value hasn't tanked. We are only less than 12 months away from that though at any given time.

Yep. Basically unless attendances completely fall through the floor and/or there's visible/audible anti-Fosun sentiment at games, then so long as we're a Premier League club, Jeff Shi is doing an adequate job for Fosun. There is no-one above him who actually cares or who he has to report to. Naive to think there is. If anyone cared then Bruno Lage wouldn't have stayed for the start of 2022/23 or the signings of Fabio Silva/Gonçalo Guedes wouldn't have been signed off.

When we are not a Premier League club, as we won't be by the law of averages at some point given the size of the club and our transfer/spending strategy, he is doing a poor job as he's just lost 70%+ of the value of Fosun's asset overnight.

Still can't believe we needed to phone in, in this day and age. Here's an idea Wolves, how about we do the relocations on a day when our ticket office is physically open, and maybe extend it to 48hrs like every previous season as far as I can recall?

Just had my invitation to buy a ST.

"As you are likely to be aware your position on our season ticket waiting list is lower than 3000. As a result we are happy to now be able to offer you the opportunity to purchase a season ticket for the 2024/25 season, should you wish to do so.

"Prices for new season ticket applications are as follows:

Stand:Graham HughesStan Cullis/Sir Jack HaywardBilly Wright Lower
Adult£525£735£780
65+£380£524£560
Under 21£320£489£560
Under 17£211£276£285
Under 14£105£105£105

Stand:Steve BullBilly Wright Upper WingBilly Wright Upper Centre
Adult£835£875£939
65+£626£656£939
Under 21£626£612£939
Under 17£299£332£939
Under 14£105£105£939"

Hang on, Cassidy's was quoted over £500 in the South Bank, I'm sure it was. But only £489 new? I'm going to have to check back through the emails although I'm pretty sure I saw it on the ticket when I was trying to cancel them.

Back