• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
Unfortunately I don't think we will 'see' the truth. But given that we normally lose 3-5% when things are going well and increases are much smaller, getting to a 10% reduction this year is surely a given.
If we were up at ~95% like normal then we'd have said so, like we have every single other year.

It's 10% gone minimum and I suspect a hell of a lot more than that. Look at the profile of people they've lost. It's not people who got enticed in 2018 by the prospect of watching Agüero and Salah.

If we were up at ~95% like normal then we'd have said so, like we have every single other year.

It's 10% gone minimum and I suspect a hell of a lot more than that. Look at the profile of people they've lost. It's not people who got enticed in 2018 by the prospect of watching Agüero and Salah.
I think it would have to be worse than 12% for them not to report it as that would work out at roughly break even (17.6% price rise - 5% not renewing).

I think it might be a 25% drop otherwise then let us see the stadium map.

Taking EP’s idea in for a moment.

Jo STH was paying 735 quid but his attendance was counted in the stats for 19 games.

To replace those funds at say 69 quid a ticket matchday you needs Jo tourist putting his arse on the seat for 13 games. Not the same Jo tourist for each of those games. But you need that seat filled 13/19 to break even. Unless you push the matchday price higher.

Are there 13 games attractive enough? O doubt it.

Of each Jo tourist pays a membership fee the maths changes a bit but not to the level where the games where it is realistically going to happen cover the list income from the STH.

Might work in Barcelona but not Molineux.

It's not my idea, it's Jeff's, it's what he is banking on, and I think come the end of the season we'll have made more in gate receipts (Inc. Memberships) than last season.

Obviously I'm looking at this in total isolation of the colossal damage this has done - but so has Jeff.

It's not my idea, it's Jeff's, it's what he is banking on, and I think come the end of the season we'll have made more in gate receipts (Inc. Memberships) than last season.
We're around 21 months away from finding out, so one of us needs to remember to check :D

Jeff thinks Jin originally from Seoul will fill the gaps in the games Jo doesn't go to. There aren't as many Jins as he thinks there are and they aren't coming to every game

City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Villa, Spurs, Chelsea, Newcastle, United, Everton, Forest.

The rest will hugely depend on how we are performing.
I think you are over egging that, Villa and Forest will be prior sales history only so you aren't getting their fans, Newcastle and Everton aren't big outside of their region so not many of them. The others are feasible - but equally a high percentage chance they will be on TV and people won't bother

I think you are over egging that, Villa and Forest will be prior sales history only so you aren't getting their fans, Newcastle and Everton aren't big outside of their region so not many of them. The others are feasible - but equally a high percentage chance they will be on TV and people won't bother
I think Villa will definitely sell out, regardless of pre sales, the Forest I'm pretty sure on too, we have a history with them and the gates on that previously have been high. Plus they will sell their allocation.

Bournemouth, Fulham etc won't, although they're only £30 a ticket anyway, so in theory we probably make more when the away allocation is in the North Bank? Even if it isn't a sell out? If you're with me?

Another obvious factor is how high the match day prices are. That will be very interesting! But it'll be at least 10% higher than last season.

1000053560.jpg

Jo STH was paying 735 quid but his attendance was counted in the stats for 19 games.

To replace those funds at say 69 quid a ticket matchday you needs Jo tourist putting his arse on the seat for 13 games. Not the same Jo tourist for each of those games. But you need that seat filled 13/19 to break even. Unless you push the matchday price higher.

Are there 13 games attractive enough? O doubt it.

Of each Jo tourist pays a membership fee the maths changes a bit but not to the level where the games where it is realistically going to happen cover the list income from the STH.

Might work in Barcelona but not Molineux.
The bit thats difficult for us to quantify is that Jo tourist is "expected" (by Jeff) to also buy a shirt and a programme, plus some items from the catering stall.

The plan falls down when you realise that there aren't as many Jo Tourist as he thinks.
I've met a few Korean tourists, they were all there on free tickets through Hwang as they were all his family and friends.

I bought home and away shirts religiously every year for 29 seasons. A few exceptions like the white blue horror i avoided. Fuck it I even bought the strawberry cornetto.

Since I was priced out I haven’t bought a shirt. Now distance means it’s unlikely to change.

Boozad has said not a penny to club coffers and he bought shirts for himself and his daughters.

This whole thing is a fucking idiots move on multiple levels by a cunt who thinks people will act like sheep to carry on buying through loyalty while tourists with no buy in will miraculously appear to take their places in the stands and the club ship.

It’s stupid.

Update on Wolves webpage........still scared to give numbers it seems...........................

"With the 2024/25 Premier League season fast approaching and the season ticket renewal deadline passed, Wolves can confirm the process for seat relocations.
Wolves kick off their home campaign against Chelsea at Molineux on the weekend of Saturday 24th August and supporters who have renewed their season ticket but would like to relocate their seat can do so from 9am on Friday 21st June.
With a large uptake in season ticket renewals, availability is limited in the Stan Cullis and Sir Jack Hayward Stands, with just 48 pairs of seats open to relocations in the North Bank and 55 pairs in the South Bank.
For groups of three, there are 13 areas available in the Stan Cullis and 20 in the Sir Jack Haward Stand, and for groups of four, five areas are free in the North Bank and only two in the South Bank. Supporters are urged to act quick if they wish to relocate, with requests to relocate granted on a first come, first served basis.
Seat relocation requests can only be made by calling the ticket office on 0371 222 1877. This cannot be done on the ticketing website or by calling any other number.
Wolves are also beginning the process for new season ticket applications from those who are registered on the season ticket waiting list and those who held a membership for the 2023/24 season.
Supporters on the season ticket waiting list will be informed of their updated position via email. Position on the season ticket waiting list will determine priority and sales will begin from Monday 24th June at 12pm in priority order.
Exclusive invites to purchase season tickets will also be sent via email."

Twos and threes together in the South Bank? :ROFLMAO:

Back