• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
Danks is a fucking cunt of a man.

His brother is also a fucking cunt.

Nothing redeeming about either of them.

I did like Craig's story about him meeting them at one away game (maybe Cardiff away) and Squarehead explaining how Kenny Jackett was getting it wrong tactically via the medium of peas (presumably fallen off his plate of gammon) like a primitive Monday Night Football.

I gave up on him years ago after an afternoon where he kept trying to tell me Matt Murray wasn't that good and John Ruddy was better.

Danks is a microcosm of why I no longer have a X account.

The response I got from the club (fan services). It's an automated reply dressed up as a personal one. I have no real problem with automated emails if used in the correct context, but you can set them up in many different ways. Dear <First Name>, Dear Mr <Surname> etc. Who would set up an automated email Dear <First Name> <Surname>?

I didn't speak of any inconvenience in my email. I said they were tone deaf.

What I really want to hear back is that the club's senior management are feeling a bit sheepish, we won't though because at the moment they are just going to be looking at the senior ticket renewals...and when they are down they will wait to see the transfer from waiting list to new season tickets...and when there are less season tickets than last season they will wait to see what that looks like on the balance sheet and conclude they were right all along as the income has barely changed.

I fucking hate them.

And they can't spell.

Hi Ian Marrey,

Thank you for getting in touch

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your comments, we are sorry to hear you feel this way.
Please be assured that we are collating all feedback to be shared with the club’s senior management.

We apologise for any inconveience caused.

If you would like further assistance, please do not hesitate in getting back in touch.

Kind Regards

Amber

I have sent my e-mail asking not to renew automatically, will now take a big shift in position from the club (which won't happen) for me now to renew.

So off back to the Northern Premier League I go and to Basford Utd my adopted NL team.

Benefits being I can walk there from my house, it is football untainted by technology, VAR and inflated prices, it will cost me £130 for a season ticket and I will no longer have a 3hr round trip every other weekend and my girlfriend will be happier that I can see her more often on a weekend.

Feel very sad about the whole thing, after waiting 4/5 years on the waiting list it really annoys me that I have to give this up after only two years.

I have definitely found myself less interested in our games in the second half of the season, particularly influenced by the Fulham & Sheff Utd away games which were horribly influenced by VAR and the capitulation to our season post Coventry FA Cup game. All of the reasons that Del wrote about the other day are completely killing my love of top flight football, if it wasn't for my core love of Wolves I doubt I would have continued anyway but the price rise has completely put paid to that.

The response I got from the club (fan services). It's an automated reply dressed up as a personal one. I have no real problem with automated emails if used in the correct context, but you can set them up in many different ways. Dear <First Name>, Dear Mr <Surname> etc. Who would set up an automated email Dear <First Name> <Surname>?
It wouldn’t surprise me if Shi & Co. are all out of the country on annual leave whilst this shitshow is occurring.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Shi & Co. are all out of the country on annual leave whilst this shitshow is occurring.
If they review season ticket prices now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and I will give them a jolly good talking to.

I have sent my e-mail asking not to renew automatically, will now take a big shift in position from the club (which won't happen) for me now to renew.

So off back to the Northern Premier League I go and to Basford Utd my adopted NL team.

Benefits being I can walk there from my house, it is football untainted by technology, VAR and inflated prices, it will cost me £130 for a season ticket and I will no longer have a 3hr round trip every other weekend and my girlfriend will be happier that I can see her more often on a weekend.

Feel very sad about the whole thing, after waiting 4/5 years on the waiting list it really annoys me that I have to give this up after only two years.

I have definitely found myself less interested in our games in the second half of the season, particularly influenced by the Fulham & Sheff Utd away games which were horribly influenced by VAR and the capitulation to our season post Coventry FA Cup game. All of the reasons that Del wrote about the other day are completely killing my love of top flight football, if it wasn't for my core love of Wolves I doubt I would have continued anyway but the price rise has completely put paid to that.
Just sent mine. I wanted to talk myself into it as I want to continue to go. I couldn't though.

Got my stock response yesterday, fuck off Jeff you’re getting no more of my money. You cunt.

I'm not a fan of TalkSport at all, but this is a relatively, balanced discussion. (Ignore the click bait tag)

Back