• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
I am not a STH so did not get the email but did Jeff really say that if you want to be in the top teams do not support Wolves in fact if you want any success do not support Wolves. That's the way I see his reported quotes i.e. we do not expect to challenge for more than seventeenth but you can pay more for privilege.

Put together a combined XI of the 2 sides and I reckon Semedo and Neto the only ones who get in (over the 2018 versions of players)

Patricio

Semedo
Boly
Coady
Saiss
Jonny

Neves
Moutinho

Jota
Raul
Neto

Cunha, Ait-Nouri, Lemina, Gomes, probably Hwang would be on the bench.

Keep thinking about this. Feel like Cunha and maybe one of Gomes/Lemina could add to it, but then who drops

Maybe a 442, but then I just completely butcher it 😂

Jota Raul
Neto ? ? Cunha
Jonny Boly Dawson Semedo
Patricio

Keep thinking about this. Feel like Cunha and maybe one of Gomes/Lemina could add to it, but then who drops

Jota Raul
Neto ? ? Cunha
Jonny Boly Dawson Semedo
Patricio
No Moutinho ?

Just another Jeff Shi idiotic comment that the current squad is better and we had more players. I bet he'd include Fabio, the deluded twat, which for his involvement in his transfer he should have been terminated from his position.

One thing I'd argue, combine the 2018 squad (or most of it) with the best of the current squad we'd have a helluva squad that would seriously challenge for top 6.

"Hopefully the new strikers or Hee-chan can perform well next season
No striker being signed then

Jota Raul
Neto ? ? Cunha
Jonny Boly Dawson Semedo
Patricio
As much as I love Gomes and Lemina, they don't get in over 2018's Neves and Moutinho

Cunha was the one I struggled with. Maybe a 4-2-3-1 with Cunha as a 10 behind Raul, but then who do you play at CB with Boly? Dawson?

Reactions: b3h
As much as I love Gomes and Lemina, they don't get in over 2018's Neves and Moutinho

Cunha was the one I struggled with. Maybe a 4-2-3-1 with Cunha as a 10 behind Raul, but then who do you play at CB with Boly? Dawson?
I think in a 2 then Boly and Dawson. Of the newer CMs I think I would go Lemina + another but then as you say, hard to drop Moutinho or Neves!

That’s absolutely shocking journalism from LL.

Has it been confirmed that LL has been had with fake emails?

I mean, they read like fake emails so I'm not surprised

You'd think any half reputable journalist would verify the authenticity of the emails before publishi...... Oh.

Not quite as bad as when Tim Nash reported that we were taking Lassana Diarra (regular starter for Real Madrid, to the point he started vs Barcelona a week or so before this "story") on trial rather than Mahamadou Diarra (ex-Real Madrid man on a free at the time), refused to back down when his obvious error was pointed out and then had the epic "I'm not paid to know about foreign football" hissy fit to close off.

They do away with season tickets and we'd have had several matches sub 25k imo. There's plenty of games where 4/5 st holders didn't turn up directly behind us for atleast 6 games this past season and their ticket never resold.

It's all so short termist isn't it if you're not a big glamour club. It's guaranteed ticket sales from a large group of commited fans if you're a mid/lower table club.

Back