• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Season Ticket Discussion 2024/25

Will you renew?

• Total voters
Out of morbid curiosity, I checked the price of a "Supporters Section" (closest analogue being the South Bank, I think) ST for Charlotte; it came out to ~£565. Y'all don't want to know how bad those prices get outside that section...

I'm afraid Prem clubs will look at that and decide that if MLS can charge such a price, the Prem should be able to charge piles more. :cry:

I’m gonna renew, I just can’t write off thirty four years of unbroken season ticket ownership even though I know I’m being screwed over.

Unless you can be certain you’ll never go down and stay down for a while then the idea of a non season ticket club is dangerous, delusional and frankly comical.
Society is a pyramid the more people earn the less of them there is. It’s an immoral carrot they’re waving to those who probably shouldn’t pay for ST but do on the FOMO basis.

A feature on BBC Breakfast this morning on season ticket increases. We get a mention, but unsurprisingly they focus on Fulham and Tottenham.

Last edited:
Not defending them at all but at least Fulham have something tangible going towards their increase, a brand new stand (albeit one kitted out in a ridiculously over the top manner and running years behind schedule). Our ground is visibly getting worse.

A feature on BBC Breakfast this more on season ticket increases. We get a mention, but unsurprisingly they focus on Fulham and Tottenham.
There was a discussion on TS yesterday about VAR injustices this season and they chose to focus on Liverpool and how hard done by they've been this season saying the Luis Diaz ruled out goal was by far the worst VAR decision.

They then mentioned Forest before saying 'Wolves too' and that was it!

Tbf, the Diaz one was the worst decision they've made with VAR this year. Complete clusterfuck, of their own making with the stupid way they make them talk to each other

Yes but you would expect in a discussion about VAR injustices we'd be more than a minor footnote seeing as the stats have us at the bottom and we've attempted to get a vote on scrapping it

There are also virtually none of those seats actually for sale.

If I moved my website to a paywall model and anticipating 1,000 views I said it was 1p for the first 10 sign ups and £1 for everyone after that, I'm not really selling it for 1p, am I.

Danks is a square headed cunt.

Basically if you're ever on the same side as him you're on the wrong side.

Interested to know how 2023's prices were 'cheap'. Actually no I'm not, because if I want completely disingenuous answers that aren't remotely rooted in fact, I have five weeks of Rishi Sunak left.

Villa's pricing policy for the Holte end and ours for the golf stand give Jeff his out. He says their prices are more expensive than ours which they are if you compare their cheapest vs the golf stand or their Level 2 in the Holte End vs ours on the South or North Bank. Not if you look at their Level 3 or 4 though. As he seems so interested in them tiered pricing will be next. If you sit in the middle 3 sections of the stand expect to pay moreVilla-Park-plan-1024x1024.jpeg

Back