• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rugby League Thread

Back to back wins for Wests Tigers against the Raiders. A crazy 2nd half try fest.

Missed the final score as I was cooking but Wests were comfortably in front when I last looked.

Missed the final score as I was cooking but Wests were comfortably in front when I last looked.
Tigers cruising at 42-8 with 18 mins ro go. With Alex Seyfarth sin binned in the 63rd minute for a professional foul the Raiders ran in 3 tries to take it to 42-24. Back with 13 on the pitch Tigers' Adam Doeihi intercepts and wins the foot race to score under the posts. 48-24 the final score. An amazing post injury comeback for Doeihi after 3 knee reconstructions and a 14 month lay off since his last game in round 6 last season.

It looks pretty blue. Strangely! Outstanding half of footie by one side

Atmosphere sounded sensational with over 90k in attendance and didnt drop off even with a fairly one-sided scoreline. I would love to be at Suncorp for game III but tickets will be absolute gold dust.

Just put it on, I had to fast forward through over an hour of shite to get to the kick off, it’s as bad as the fucking Super Bowl.

I’m pretty sure the Ref they have for all the top games used to ref in the Super League years ago, had a bit of hair in those days.

I’m pretty sure the Ref they have for all the top games used to ref in the Super League years ago, had a bit of hair in those days.
Yes, Ashley Klein reffed in SL in England. He made a few strange calls today...

Last edited:
Panthers statement: "Taylan May is departing the Penrith Panthers effective immediately and is seeking other opportunities. With respect to all parties, the club will make no further comment on the matter."

Brad Arthur will be named as Leeds Whinos new head coach following their game with London Broncos on Saturday - with the club appointing him on an interim basis. Arthur has agreed to coach the club for the remainder of the season and will take control for the final eleven games of the season after agreeing a short-term deal with the club. The club hopes to finalise a deal over the weekend.
However, Arthur's stay will only be a short one, with an agreement reached with the Whinos that will allow him to return to Australia in 2025. His preference is to continue his coaching career in the NRL and having received interest since his departure from Parramatta, taking the Leeds job short-term provides him flexibility moving forward while also getting him back into the coaching game in the short-term.

Huddersfield have sacked head coach Ian Watson after a run of just one win in eight Super League games.
Watson left Salford Red Devils to take over the Giants in November 2020 and signed a new four-year deal in July 2022.
However, after a third-placed finish that year they failed to reach the play-offs in 2023 and are eight points off the top six now.
Assistant Luke Robinson will take charge of the team for Saturday's game against Leigh.

Back