• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

McGinn is a weird build for a footballer but he gets around the park far better than JWP.

Lavia is the one you want from Saints, I know City have some kind of option on him but I'm not sure what.

McGinn is a weird build for a footballer but he gets around the park far better than JWP.

Lavia is the one you want from Saints, I know City have some kind of option on him but I'm not sure what.
You think they'd want him back? Seems a decent enough player but he ain't getting into that midfield, surely.

You think they'd want him back? Seems a decent enough player but he ain't getting into that midfield, surely.

Maybe. Phillips is a dud and as it stands Gündoğan isn't their player in a month.

Kamaldeen is always a livewire when I see him for Southampton but I can't make heads or tails of whether or not he's actually any good.

I was about to say I like the looks of Lavia, he seems to play a similar role to Lemina though?

Yeah he does but he just runs around without any purpose most of the time. Hes the main reason villa struggle every time they play us because he's constantly charging out of position like some neurotic buffalo.

Yeah he does but he just runs around without any purpose most of the time. Hes the main reason villa struggle every time they play us because he's constantly charging out of position like some neurotic buffalo.
Damn, buffaloes out here catching strays.

Genius from Gibbs White on that goal. Credit where due.

Alright, fair play, Morgan. That's a sublime little touch.

Game over, if you’re a Leicester or Leeds fan you probably just bury your heads and pretend football doesn’t exist

This is how he was for nearly every game I saw for Sheff Utd after a bit of a ropey start.

I wanted Forest to lose, but it keeps me in Last Man Standing so need to get my priorities right

MGW has been frustratingly decent tonight.

Still a pillock, though.

I find it remarkable sometimes how little effort forest have to put in to get goals.

I guess they've got lightening pace and decent one touch players around the box.

Play smart, not hard?

Back