• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

I can talk myself into Leeds getting another 3 or 4 points.
Newcastle home, how will they react to a deflating defeat?
West Ham away, in between their 2 European semi finals and they can now afford to rotate
Tottenham home, Spurs' away form is criminal

The rather obvious fly in the ointment is they are shit.

If Forest did go down and offered us MGW back for what they paid, I wouldn't be remotely interested.

As for Leeds, not only is Allardyce not the instant defensive saviour he's painted as, no one is teaching those players anything. They're seriously poor defenders for this level, all of them.

I think he flops at any team who don’t play deep, give him the ball in 30 yards of space with quick players to pass the ball into 50 yards of space. He suits the very specific way this Forest team play very well, but his game is nowhere near refined enough for a possession team

I would love to see Southampton pull off a miracle here.

Great delivery from Ward-Prowse, you'd imagine someone will take him next season even if just for his set-pieces.

He's not got any particularly positive attributes to his game beyond that set piece delivery, slow, not particularly good in the tackle, passing not great. Someone for the highlights package only
He'd make a great living as an NFL placekicker.

I'd make him a short price to go to West Ham to replace Rice if they do drop. That delivery into Soucek, Aguerd, Antonio etc will do bad things to Moyes.

I'd make him a short price to go to West Ham to replace Rice if they do drop. That delivery into Soucek, Aguerd, Antonio etc will do bad things to Moyes.
Was just thinking exactly the same thing.

Back