• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

Daka has got 4 goals in 23 appearances. He doesn't solve anything for us.

Part of me would be tempted by Solanke, to be honest. He wouldn’t cost the earth and he plays the lone man role pretty well for a fairly poor Bournemouth team.

Daka has got 4 goals in 23 appearances. He doesn't solve anything for us.
First season he was only really used in Europe and looked good.
Not suggesting we sign him but from a distance he looks like a player who has zero confidence and probably regrets his move to Leicester

Part of me would be tempted by Solanke, to be honest. He wouldn’t cost the earth and he plays the lone man role pretty well for a fairly poor Bournemouth team.
Yes I like him too. Decent player and always works hard.

We're now out to 33/1 with bet365, anyone with lingering doubts should bang £20 on, pays for your season ticket next year.

Or burn the £20, you'll end up with the same actual result.

No one on TV thinks we are in the mix now. Our game yesterday is getting pointless mid table game coverage ( Almost nothing)

Iheanacho is a goal scorer but doesn’t work hard enough or do enough for the team to play in most 1 up front systems - from what I’ve seen anyway.

Iheanacho’s problem is that his decision making is terrible, IMO.

I agree his first time finishing when he doesn't have to think about it is decent. It's when he has time that it's a lottery

Far too streaky for me, the archetypal 5 in 5 followed by 0 in 17 striker.

Solanke doesn't score anywhere near enough (9 in 89 PL appearances) and Bournemouth have no need to sell if they stay up, which they actually should now.

Would be stunned if anyone currently on 30 points or above now goes down.

If we lost every single game then there'd be a chance of us dropping, but quite obviously that isn't going to happen.
Didn’t mean it to refer to us tbf.

*knock on wood*

I think we should be safe.

We’ll be fine. For us to go down now would take a disastrous run of form that we haven’t seen under JL yet. You’re also relying on the bottom 3 to pick up 7 points from 8 games and Leicester and Forest haven’t shown that kind of form for some time.

Back