• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Relegation run in 22/23 ** Now a Wolves free zone**

Think if we win next week that probably keeps us up and sends Leicester down.

You know we’re in a good place because next Saturday Forest, Leeds, Everton and West Ham will want us to win as they’ll see us as over the hill and away.

Not sure if Leicester in win or bust mode is good for us next week?

They'll (probably) come flying out of the traps. If we keep it tight for 20 minutes they'll hopefully get frustrated and, assuming we stay calm, we can pick them off easily after that.

Those CBs for them are absolutely toastable.

They'll (probably) come flying out of the traps. If we keep it tight for 20 minutes they'll hopefully get frustrated and, assuming we stay calm, we can pick them off easily after that.

Those CBs for them are absolutely toastable.

Thinking Nunes coming in from the right will cause them issues to.

The long switch was on for City all day today; we'll have a lot of joy if Leicester don't address it.

It’ll be good as their fans will be on their backs if they’re not 1-0 up in 20-30 minutes.

Dean Smith will also set them up to not lose rather than win.

I’d like it absolutely rubber stamped in the next 2 games.

Win next week, which I doubt, then I’d say we’re safe.

I would rather get Patson Daka. There is a player in there at a not unrealistic price point. If Smith tries to rely on Vardy they are fucked. He is done by the look of it*

*will obviously score against us

I'm not an iheanacho fan, but his goals & assists per minutes played is very respectable - blows away anyone in our squad

Going to be most amusing watching West Ham with my brother later. I’m expecting tantrums and all sorts while I sit there laughing like a drain

I would rather get Patson Daka. There is a player in there at a not unrealistic price point. If Smith tries to rely on Vardy they are fucked. He is done by the look of it*

*will obviously score against us
Leicester fans think he’s cack.

Back