• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

It's pretty clear what, if you are listening out for it, but your second part is irrelevant because they haven't said anything racist.

Sounds pretty conclusively racist to me. Care to prove otherwise?

She won the election that day and was making her acceptance speech. Why would you shout, 'Go home, you lost'? It doesn't make any sense.

Not watched the video or ever going to defend the Racist Party...but did her victory speech talk about Brexit and a 2nd vote? That would make the you lost stuff make more sense

Not watched the video or ever going to defend the Racist Party...but did her victory speech talk about Brexit and a 2nd vote? That would make the you lost stuff make more sense

Why would you not just shout 'You lost'. Why 'Go home'?

We'll have to agree to disagree as neither can be proved one way or the other unless the blokes going to admit it.

No, idea why it's half a million, but stick some headphones on and listen to it, it is definitely half a million.

We'll have to agree to disagree as neither can be proved one way are the other unless the blokes going to admit it.

No, idea why it's half a million, but stick some headphones on and listen to it, it is definitely half a million.

I guess we will have to disagree. Half a million is just an odd number. If he'd said 17.4 million then fair enough but he clearly doesn't. Of course being a mole from another Party he could just be shouting random stuff to make the Brexit Party look bad.

I think point 1 is conclusively not racist, the 2nd is still up for debate but even in the case that it is, the culprit (in the event its racist) has not been identified. If indeed that person is racist and just so happens to be in the same room as the brexit part it brings me back to my point about Corbyn and the leader of the NF being in the same place for a anti-Israel demonstration and the damage of politically weaponizing association .

Nope not seen a shred of evidence that Farage is racist, I have seen lots of articles saying hes racist but no actual evidence. And the term gammon is specific to a skin colour as im pretty sure you cant call a black person a gammon can you?

So yes the term gammon is racist and offensive, so does your right to be offended trump mine?
https://gal-dem.com/a-complete-history-nigel-farages-political-sins/

As for Gammon. It's not a race, it is not an oppressed minority and in the main is used by white people towards white people so fails on every level of being racist

I guess we will have to disagree. Half a million is just an odd number. If he'd said 17.4 million then fair enough but he clearly doesn't. Of course being a mole from another Party he could just be shouting random stuff to make the Brexit Party look bad.

The two aren't related, they are said by different people. Half a million people voted for the Brexit Party in the West Midlands.

I think point 1 is conclusively not racist, the 2nd is still up for debate but even in the case that it is, the culprit (in the event its racist) has not been identified. If indeed that person is racist and just so happens to be in the same room as the brexit part it brings me back to my point about Corbyn and the leader of the NF being in the same place for a anti-Israel demonstration and the damage of politically weaponizing association .

What a load of tin foil hatted nonsense. I have no idea how you can draw the conclusion of your first sentence and using the 'it wasn't our man, we don't know him' defence for your second is as spurious the first time as it is this. Unless you can prove it then Occam's razor still applies.

You're trying deflective tactics fascists use and I'm finding your defence of Farage, Wiidicombe and the racists in the video very unpleasant.

The two aren't related, they are said by different people. Half a million people voted for the Brexit Party in the West Midlands.

'half a million people are nasty and fascist' (if that's the version you choose to hear) is said by one person.

I was of course being facetious when I said they could be a mole, but maybe all those shouting at the elected Asian representative were just using language designed to come across as racist but weren't really racist and they're all lovely people defending the right to...?

We don't know as they haven't produced a manifesto.

I haven't read anything today that makes me change my mind that this collection of cunts aren't racist.

https://gal-dem.com/a-complete-history-nigel-farages-political-sins/

As for Gammon. It's not a race, therefore not racist. Equally it is not an oppressed minority
Sorry but we will have to agree to disagree on the Gammon situation, I have seen the lefts argument that its ok to be racist towards white people and I don't agree with it one jot. That part is such a large debate that I really just don't have the mental endurance for and quite often it all turns very nasty and I think we can all agree we don't want that. There are some good lectures on various topics including white privilege from a gentleman called Jordan Peterson, I think his views best reflect mine although I could only dream of being even close to as articulate. Go and have a listen, his views will counter yours but he provides some very compelling arguments against the harder left and to an extent the right.

On the article you have posted, it is quite clearly loaded as I have already seen a couple of points that I had already checked, but I will delve more.

What a load of tin foil hatted nonsense. I have no idea how you can draw the conclusion of your first sentence and using the 'it wasn't our man, we don't know him' defence for your second is as spurious the first time as it is this. Unless you can prove it then Occam's razor still applies.

You're trying deflective tactics fascists use and I'm finding your defence of Farage, Wiidicombe and the racists in the video very unpleasant.
I am not saying that at all and I wont debate with someone talking such nonsense. Be civil or it stops.

This is the person your views are most like Siggy?

Jordan Peterson said:
“If you’re talking to a man who wouldn’t fight with you under any circumstances whatsoever, then you’re talking to someone for whom you have absolutely no respect,” he told Paglia last year, adding that it is harder to deal with “crazy women” because he cannot hit them

Source

No wonder you think Farage is OK. I think you've gone a long way down the road of fascist thinking.

Sorry but we will have to agree to disagree on the Gammon situation, I have seen the lefts argument that its ok to be racist towards white people and I don't agree with it one jot. That part is such a large debate that I really just don't have the mental endurance for and quite often it all turns very nasty and I think we can all agree we don't want that. There are some good lectures on various topics including white privilege from a gentleman called Jordan Peterson, I think his views best reflect mine although I could only dream of being even close to as articulate. Go and have a listen, his views will counter yours but he provides some very compelling arguments against the harder left and to an extent the right.

On the article you have posted, it is quite clearly loaded as I have already seen a couple of points that I had already checked, but I will delve more.
I have no desire to argue, but you have already made your mind up and as most of us do are now just operating under confirmation bias.

I'll ask two questions though. If I, a white middle aged man call another white middle aged man a gammon is that racist? Because predominantly, although not Exclusively it's a term used by people of white skin towards others of white skin.

Secondly, do you really not see any shred of racism or xenophobia in the immigration poster below? I'll let you give Farage a pass on not realising the approximation to the Nazi Jewish one if you like but based purely on the image I'm struggling to see how anyone couldn't objectively see it as anything else.
99c53e3fa8bd7cdadf9ff3e5a21d127e.jpg

This is the person your views are most like Siggy?

Source

No wonder you think Farage is OK. I think you've gone a long way down the road of fascist thinking.

So you post a link with no context, are you saying Jordan Peterson is a fascist? And yes I love Jordan Peterson.

Plenty of context in that link along with two videos and at least 3 external links. All about Jordan Peterson.

I have no desire to argue, but you have already made your mind up and as most of us do are now just operating under confirmation bias.

I'll ask two questions though. If I, a white middle aged man call another white middle aged man a gammon is that racist? Because predominantly, although not Exclusively it's a term used by people of white skin towards others of white skin.

Secondly, do you really not see any shred of racism or xenophobia in the immigration poster below? I'll let you give Farage a pass on not realising the approximation to the Nazi Jewish one if you like but based purely on the image I'm struggling to see how anyone couldn't objectively see it as anything else.
99c53e3fa8bd7cdadf9ff3e5a21d127e.jpg
I don't think age has any relevance here but using any slur that includes someones race, especially in the context it is often used is unacceptable. That term (created by whites, for whites) is now being used by all races on social media, at what point do we realise that is a mistake?

As for the poster, I already answered that some time back so flick back a few pages and have a look.

Plenty of context in that link along with two videos and at least 3 external links. All about Jordan Peterson.
I have listened to hours and hours of Jordan Peterson, I have also read one of his books and I am yet to find anything that discriminates, but by all means I will check your links.

The man is a genius and I have no shame in admitting I have huge admiration for him.

Back