• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

My supposition Piers Morgan tells Trump off camera you've fucked up playing the NHS card at this point. On camera Trump says he's not interested in the NHS and it won't be part of any trade deal.

yet the e&s today have led with a story arguing this didn't happen.

I wonder if this works both ways, Tony Martin attends a Corbyn inspired anti Israel march, so that makes Corbyn a Nazi and a fascist then right??

https://antisemitism.uk/crowds-at-c...ns-are-in-the-gutter-and-part-of-the-problem/

As for the video off Twitter there are 2 statements of interest,

1) Go home, you lost - Really clutching at straws if anyone is trying to make out that has anything to do with race.
2) Couldn't hear it right but something like "Indians are nasty and fascist" Its not on camera and whoever said it isn't with the Brexit Party group, perhaps it was one of Corbyns mob??

What I can see very clearly is this,

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9225388/milkshake-attack-woman-sorry-donald-trump-protest/

Its ok though because she's sorry (phew thank god for that)

These people are part of our supposedly tolerant and progressive society. These people are very much on the left and yet we are posting things that have no context and you can't even see who's saying it just because of the endless campaign to smear The Brexit Party and Farage.

So lets get back to the fact that Corbyn is a Nazi.

Over to you

They could of course all be cunts.

Your two statements are very distasteful.

1) If you think 'Go home' aimed at an Asian candidate isn't racist then I would suggest you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Especially considering it was her acceptance speech (she won).
2) Is your defence really 'It wasn't me or our lot it must be an infiltrator'? Really?

If you genuinely think either of your two statements are OK then I find your views utterly repugnant and racist.

1) If you think 'Go home' aimed at an Asian candidate isn't racist then I would suggest you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Especially considering it was her acceptance speech (she won).
2) Is your defence really 'It wasn't me or our lot it must be an infiltrator'? Really?

If you genuinely think either of those two statements are OK then I find your views utterly repugnant.

Spot on. Just because the Labour party is an anti-semetic mess doesn't mean its ok to be racist.

suggesting that there are negative aspects to both sides is irrelevant to your assertion that farage and his like aren't racist really.

I'm sure from reading this forum that you'll have picked up that the vast majority of posters are unhappy with corbyn, unhappy with the anti-semitism within the labour party, and so on.

Even so, all that dissatisfaction makes no odds. When someone makes an assertion (ie farage et al are racist), and you wish to contest that, then the method to contest it and verify your position is NOT to say that the other side are as bad. Instead, you should present evidence that re-enforce your view - that farage, ukip, the brexit party etc are not racist.

Your link from the sun (great credible source, but lets go with it) isn't really about politics imo. It's more about crowd behaviour, and how people behave in situations, especially if they are led to believe that they are morally right, when prominent figures stand on a platform to say it is a fundamental thing. People don't behave in crowds the same way they do when allowed time to consider their options. People are easily led, and there is always the heat of the moment. Sadly, we're now in a deeply polarised society, where you're either with us, or against us (no matter what side you are on). There are no longer grey areas, and as a result, there is less ground for compromise.

There are no winners as things stand.

However, as stated it does nothing to contest the assertion that farage and co are racist.

If you genuinely think either of your two statements are OK then I find your views utterly repugnant and racist.

1) "Go home you lost" orr Go home your party lost.....make more sense?
1) "Go home you lost" orr Go back to India....which is more believable?

2) What I am saying there is that if its definately someone that has anything to do with the Brexit Party then it is very damaging indeed, yet you don't see who is saying at and the Brexit Party group are very deliberately being filmed.

On point 2 I would say innocent until proven guilty.

I agree that they could all be idiots that is always a possibility but I look for evidence not some sketchy video on a potato that shows very little.

As for Corbyn, he is quite clearly not a Nazi no-one in their right mind would suggest that. This by association tactic is being widely used by the left and its very dangerous indeed, something I would like to see stop. That was my only reason for posting that.

suggesting that there are negative aspects to both sides is irrelevant to your assertion that farage and his like aren't racist really.

I'm sure from reading this forum that you'll have picked up that the vast majority of posters are unhappy with corbyn, unhappy with the anti-semitism within the labour party, and so on.

Even so, all that dissatisfaction makes no odds. When someone makes an assertion (ie farage et al are racist), and you wish to contest that, then the method to contest it and verify your position is NOT to say that the other side are as bad. Instead, you should present evidence that re-enforce your view - that farage, ukip, the brexit party etc are not racist.

Your link from the sun (great credible source, but lets go with it) isn't really about politics imo. It's more about crowd behaviour, and how people behave in situations, especially if they are led to believe that they are morally right, when prominent figures stand on a platform to say it is a fundamental thing. People don't behave in crowds the same way they do when allowed time to consider their options. People are easily led, and there is always the heat of the moment. Sadly, we're now in a deeply polarised society, where you're either with us, or against us (no matter what side you are on). There are no longer grey areas, and as a result, there is less ground for compromise.

There are no winners as things stand.

However, as stated it does nothing to contest the assertion that farage and co are racist.
I am not saying Nigel or his party aren't racist, I am saying I haven't seen any evidence of it. I have seen lots of media reports that bear no resemblance to the source material, I even got done on Trump a few days ago on the NHS falling into the same trap "Hes coming after our NHS" etc....

Spot on. Just because the Labour party is an anti-semetic mess doesn't mean its ok to be racist.
To be absolutely clear on this, it is never ok to be racist not for anyone including people who like to throw around comments like "gammon". Show me some real evidence that Nigel Farage is racist, not some loaded article from someone who he went to school with who says hes racist.

Surely, go home you lost is referring to the Brexit vote and if you listen to it, it say half a million people are nasty and fascist, not Indian people?

To be absolutely clear on this, it is never ok to be racist not for anyone including people who like to throw around comments like "gammon". Show me some real evidence that Nigel Farage is racist, not some loaded article from someone who he went to school with who says hes racist.
That's been done before, not much point doing so again since you ignored it.

And are you really equating 'Gammon' with actual racism?

That's been done before, not much point doing so again since you ignored it.

And are you really equating 'Gammon' with actual racism?
Nope not seen a shred of evidence that Farage is racist, I have seen lots of articles saying hes racist but no actual evidence. And the term gammon is specific to a skin colour as im pretty sure you cant call a black person a gammon can you?

So yes the term gammon is racist and offensive, so does your right to be offended trump mine?

Nope not seen a shred of evidence that Farage is racist, I have seen lots of articles saying hes racist but no actual evidence. And the term gammon is specific to a skin colour as im pretty sure you cant call a black person a gammon can you?

So yes the term gammon is racist and offensive, so does your right to be offended trump mine?
Lol

Surely, go home you lost is referring to the Brexit vote and if you listen to it, it say half a million people are nasty and fascist, not Indian people?
Exactly, now its hard to hear the other part so you could be right on that one. I read what someone said had been said and was deliberately listening for it.

And can you see who says it? They are filming the Brexit Party group it didnt come from them as several turn around when it is said.

1) That's some very large assumptions you're making there Penk. Especially when the candidate won. Even to shout 'Go home you lost' doesn't make sense.

2) It sounds like 'Indian people' to me, again why would it be 'half a million'. Seems an odd number to pluck out of the air.

I'm not buying the infiltrator excuse it sounds pretty pathetic, particularly as nobody challenged the person who shouted it.

Exactly, now its hard to hear the other part so you could be right on that one. I read what someone said had been said and was deliberately listening for it.

And can you see who says it? They are filming the Brexit Party group it didnt come from them as several turn around when it is said.

It's pretty clear what, if you are listening out for it, but your second part is irrelevant because they haven't said anything racist.

1) That's some very large assumptions you're making there Penk. Especially when the candidate won. Even to shout 'Go home you lost' doesn't make sense.

2) It sounds like 'Indian people' to me.

I'm not buying the infiltrator excuse it sounds pretty pathetic, particularly as nobody challenged the person who shouted it.

She won the referendum?

It is definitely "half a million people".

She won the referendum?

It is definitely "half a million people".

She won the election that day and was making her acceptance speech. Why would you shout, 'Go home, you lost'? It doesn't make any sense. In fact, why would you shout 'Go home' at all?

Why 'half a million'? What's the relevance of that number?

Why did nobody challenge that person if they weren't with the Brexit Party?

Back