• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

I'm enjoying seeing May cling on and the steam coming out of the ears of those in her Party. Let's face it she'll only be replaced by someone more repugnant so enjoy it for what it is.

Polling open, been in and voted......................................................

GREEN

Did mine by post last week.

Mini is doing the polling station stuff today. Getting a good whack of cash for doing so as well.

As someone who leans just right of centre, I thought that voting Green today would make me feel dirty, but instead it gave me a massive erection.

Publication of Withdrawal Bill now delayed until after the recess. Give up, you stupid stupid woman.

Publication of Withdrawal Bill now delayed until after the recess. Give up, you stupid stupid woman.

She'll have to go on Friday won't she? The 1922 committee will release their vote results, change the rules and boot her out otherwise.

She has probably sent a flunkie to go and grab the envelopes and is happily shredding them.

Voted Green - wasn't much of a dilemma TBH.

Roll on the results and the feeling of utter misery, and the realisation that this country is populated by thick, racist fuckwits.

Voted Green - wasn't much of a dilemma TBH.

Roll on the results and the feeling of utter misery, and the realisation that this country is populated by thick, racist fuckwits.

This is me

I'm hoping the country will have come to it's senses but in reality I'm feeling the same way I did during the penalty VAR review against Watford

Green here too - along with new-voting daughter #prouddad

I hate the fact that so many people are going to be voting for a racist single-issue lobby group with as many "policies" as they have brain cells.

Took my kids with me - their school is shut on election days as it's used as a polling station (not the one I use though).

I hope they learn the importance of casting their vote. Anyone who says they can't be arsed to vote or that it's too much hassle can fuck off - and they forfeit the right to be listened to if they start moaning about their standard of living.

I was shocked that a mate I saw last night, who is a bit of a political animal didn't vote in the recent council elections in dudley.

My wife intends to vote in these elections for the first time!

I've not had a polling card, but the missus has. I had one for the local council elections a couple of weeks ago. Is there a separate registration I needed to complete?

I don't think so. I'd present yourself at the polling station. I'd also check your card isn't stuck to the good ladys. Our polling cards also had our neighbours attached. (Neighbour is an arsehole, and probably votes ukip, so popped it into his letterbox after they'd gone to bed).

I've not had a polling card, but the missus has. I had one for the local council elections a couple of weeks ago. Is there a separate registration I needed to complete?

I *think* if you were registered for the locals, you should be registered for this too. You don't need a polling card, just go along.

Yeah, I'll just walk round and see if I'm on the list. It's says you don't need to take the card anyway.

Back