• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

apparently if MPs reject MV4, they will create "division and deadlock".

:icon_lol:
where have you been the past 3 years?

And the complete lack of self awareness. Oh my.

I wonder what the Tories would do if May said I will go now but we have revoke A50 first

Remember 2016:-

“Nigel Farage warned today that he would fight for a second referendum if the remain campaign won by a narrow margin next month.
He said that a small defeat for his leave camp would be “unfinished business” and predicted pressure would grow for a re-run of the 23 June ballot.”
“In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. “

Peston is routinely awful at these takes, mind.

I do hope she goes as I genuinely despise her.

Others are reporting similar. Kuenssberg certainly was intimating that something is going down.

The part of me that doesn't care about the future of our country and its people is quite enjoying her Black Knight routine. It's quite amusing seeing how many devastating blows she can pretend haven't happened.

Another part of me fears that whoever comes next will be even worse.

But mostly, I'd quite like her to fuck the fuck off now.

She's a genuinely awful human being. I hope she gets totally pilloried in the history books as she deserves to be. What might be politely described as a fucking cunt.

Of course D-Cam will have a worse reputation, and quite rightly too.

Thanks Tories.

Remember 2016:-

“Nigel Farage warned today that he would fight for a second referendum if the remain campaign won by a narrow margin next month.
He said that a small defeat for his leave camp would be “unfinished business” and predicted pressure would grow for a re-run of the 23 June ballot.”
“In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. “

remember farage saying he'd pick up his rifle if brexit isn't delivered?

he also said remaining in the eu would mean the end of british steel. How'd that work out?

She's a genuinely awful human being. I hope she gets totally pilloried in the history books as she deserves to be. What might be politely described as a fucking cunt.

Of course D-Cam will have a worse reputation, and quite rightly too.

Thanks Tories.

I'm hoping that 2010-2019 is a 2nd dark ages, where there is nowt in the history books, and these fuckers aren't remembered.

Lil' Marky Francois is a disgrace. I can't believe he's ever got anyone to vote for him. Such a ludicrous man.

4'2'' toy soldier cunt.

Nige fucking nailed that one.
e2a063b8a44cee10725ebcff6032e77f.jpg

Best headline of the year

"Nigel Farage ‘trapped on Brexit bus due to people armed with milkshakes’"

I do wonder if he ever considers why quite so many people think he's a cunt.

Kermit faced wanker.

May to publish the Withdrawal Bill on Friday.

I think someone should tell her to turn on the TV, read Twitter & listen to her voicemail

He doesn't give a shit. We know that. He knows that.

And the racist cunt has people willing to listen to him. I despair at times.

May to publish the Withdrawal Bill on Friday.

I think someone should tell her to turn on the TV, read Twitter & listen to her voicemail

She has to meet Brady before that. I think he has given her 48 hours to do the sensible thing. And she simply won't, the intransigent sow

Back