• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Many differences:
1) Gove knifed him. Won't happen again
2) They didn't have a minority government
3) They (incorrectly) didn't think there was a GE around the corner

Coronating a second PM in three years is a very, very bad look anyway but it won't work this time regardless because of the maths in the HoC, that Parliament should have been dissolved in weeks but the pigheaded moron we've had running the country wouldn't have that, despite the fact that it was obvious that nothing at all would ever work.

So whoever they choose needs to win a GE, very quickly. For better or worse - well, let's face it, it's worse - more people would vote for a Johnson-led Tory party than one led by any of the other candidates.

My milkshake brings all the boys to Farage.

"do you want lies with that" :icon_biggrin:

TBoz says that MPs will get a vote on whether to hold a second referendum. I imagine Nigel Farage has just exploded

IF they vote for her deal. But it's only a vote on whether to hold a 2nd ref - which might not pass anyway.

Anyone would think she's desperate to get her deal through, what with offering this as well as fucking off entirely.

No-one is going to trust a word she says, as she's got a proven track record of totally reneging on promises and just generally being a lying shitbag.

Enjoy your defeat, Cruella.

As the Euro election polls are close to showing a 50/50 split between Remain parties and Brexit not sure what a 2nd ref will do now.

She has thrown down the threat of cancelling it again so she should do that and then piss off into the sunset. Then the process can be reset and sorted out via a GE.

Also, did she state whether the vote for a 2nd referendum was a free vote? Because if it isn't, surely it'd be defeated?

Don't you be asking for details on such a trifling matter, mister.

It's a vote, now do as I say.

All of these commitments will be guaranteed in law – so they will endure at least for this parliament.

Oh wow, what an amazing promise that is.

Well I am definitely convinced.

Hmmm - that sounds MASSIVE from the person who can dissolve said Parliament in about two seconds.

As somebody so consicely put: who left the gate open at the cunt farm?

People who voted for Brexit should realise these cunts are everywhere and they are responsible for a destruction of government.

Shame on all leave voters.

Back