• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

I think you should speak to your pharmacy about their lacklustre stockpiling efforts !!

She's tried 6 pharmacies in Stafford so far, same result. Not really finding it humourous tbh, two hours driving around looking for a prescription with a one year old can't be fun for her.

Still blue passports eh.

On the plus side,if gammons can't get blood pressure medication either,be lots of angry shaven headed purple faced people's heads exploding shortly

Squeeze can't get her medication either. None in stock anywhere.

Cheers Farage you fucking gurning wankstain.

To lighten the mood on this thread a little - this video explains our real association with Europe: -

She's tried 6 pharmacies in Stafford so far, same result. Not really finding it humourous tbh, two hours driving around looking for a prescription with a one year old can't be fun for her.

Still blue passports eh.

Cheers Farage you fucking gurning wankstain.

Hopefully they'll get them before it causes an issue. Mrs Grouse is on about 9 different medications a day and thankfully, for now, there has been no issues.

He's not wrong to be fair.

The issue isn't with the chlorination process, it's used to treat other food products that are sold over here, but that it's a way of covering for poor standards elsewhere, be that poor farming or processing that leads to the increased risk of contamination.

That's why you chlorinate it to kill the bacteria and end up with a product that doesn't give everyone salmonella.

It's a cover up for shit practices rather than a risk in itself, obviously our approach to raising animals in a humane fashion and processing them in a hygenic way is greatly preferable but chlorinated chicken isn't a threat to health.

She's tried 6 pharmacies in Stafford so far, same result.

Then I am sorry but someones head needs to roll, that is pathetic, even us backwards folk in Transport were 99% sure nothing was going to happen, so which idiot decided to stockpile in one area of the country and deprive another, and is no one co-ordinating between health services / pharmacies ?

I'm sure Liam Fox's defence of chlorinated chicken will have absolutely nothing to do with any payments/donations he may or may not have received from American lobby groups...

A poll is reporting the lowest combined Tory and Labour score since the monthly Ipsos MORI Political Monitor series began 40 years ago.
Key findings are:
The Conservatives have lost about a fifth of their 2017 voters to Nigel Farage’s new Brexit Party.
If a general election was held tomorrow, just 25 per cent would vote Conservative, down from 38 per cent in March. Only 27 per cent would back Labour, down seven points from 34.
The Brexit Party comes third with 16 per cent, up from a single percentage point in March.
Also up are the Lib Dems at 15, from eight, and the Greens, on seven, up from four. Change UK is unmoved at two per cent.

Time to discuss PR but that wont happen. Interesting times for the MEP elections

A poll is reporting the lowest combined Tory and Labour score since the monthly Ipsos MORI Political Monitor series began 40 years ago.
Key findings are:
The Conservatives have lost about a fifth of their 2017 voters to Nigel Farage’s new Brexit Party.
If a general election was held tomorrow, just 25 per cent would vote Conservative, down from 38 per cent in March. Only 27 per cent would back Labour, down seven points from 34.
The Brexit Party comes third with 16 per cent, up from a single percentage point in March.
Also up are the Lib Dems at 15, from eight, and the Greens, on seven, up from four. Change UK is unmoved at two per cent.

Time to discuss PR but that wont happen. Interesting times for the MEP elections

If first past the post means that populist twats with no real policies like Farage don't get seats then I'm still all for it.

As for the Euro elections the Brexit party was always going to appeal once we had to take part. The leave side are uniting behind them, whereas the remain vote will be split 5/6 ways.

I work with a lot of academics who are political scientists. For the first time, one yesterday said to me they think brexit won't happen.

I still think that the wish is the father of the thought, in the same way as when paddy posts the same opinion. But it did start me wondering if there is any hope this shitshow could be cancelled? Tusk recently said he thinks there is a 30% chance it could be, whereas Verhofstadt recently said he didn't know if brexit would happen.

Frankly i can't see how any of these numpties can make it happen.
referendum II is the only choice left.

Hopefully they'll get them before it causes an issue. Mrs Grouse is on about 9 different medications a day and thankfully, for now, there has been no issues.
They've now given her the wrong dose and said she must cut the tablets into two, so she can take 1.5 tablets three times a day...

What a fucking fuck off mess we have made of things.

Back