• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Nigel Farage obviously isn't aware of the career-ending political fallout to Enoch Powell after the rivers of blood speech, which was basically the same sentiment.

If Farage get lauded for that tosh it shows how much British society has regressed since the late sixties. And most of that regression has occurred since Farage came on the scene with his faux-nice guy beer swilling persona masking what is a foul racist to the core.

He said it to a libertarian meeting in Pennsylvania tbf. He knows his audience.

Of course doing paid speeches to already paid up racists is more important than writing a manifesto.

The far right are in it for the money for themselves,they love pushing the fake scare stories to get money off the hard of thinking,Muslim invasions are just a handy tool to save people like Yaxley Lennon and Britain first leaders having to work for a living like the rest of us

JLR building their new land rover in slovakia, not in the UK.

Completely, totally and utterly unrelated to brexit of course.

And again co-incidentally, EU unemployment hits a record low. But they need us more than we need them.

40% of leavers and 10% of remainers think Winston Churchill wasn't British. Cunts.
ab326f2446fb541dae15fc08aa1460dc.jpg

Not sure how the BBC's narrative that Sunderland turned against labour becuase of Brexit fits with results like this:

Pallion (Sunderland) result:

LDem: 63.7% (+60.0)
Lab: 16.7% (-32.6)
UKIP: 13.0% (-14.7)
Con: 4.1% (-11.0)
Grn: 2.5% (-1.7)

Technical GAIN from 2015.
HOLD from by-election.

Disastrous night for Labour and it all boils down to the incompetence of the leadership. At this stage of electoral cycle and with quite possibly the worst government in living memory they should be hoovering up council seats but this sitting on the fence policy of wanting to be please everybody has achieved the opposite.

I make no secret of the fact that I'm a member of the party, but having received a generic e-mail from Ian Lavery yesterday I genuinely considered not voting for them. It's the power that the likes of him hold within the party and the utter shit show of dealing with the anti-semitism complaints has left me feeling that way.

Labour held my local ward yesterday (they will always win forever tbf) but I am delighted that the Green Party candidate (who I voted for) got more votes than the Tory candidate.

If my choice had just been between a Laobur candidate or a Conservative candidate I don't think I would have voted.

Labour held my local ward yesterday (they will always win forever tbf) but I am delighted that the Green Party candidate (who I voted for) got more votes than the Tory candidate.

If my choice had just been between a Laobur candidate or a Conservative candidate I don't think I would have voted.

Walsall is now a Tory Council. Only had 3 options to vote on - Tory, Labour & UKIP. Fucking aces.

Mini did the Wolverhampton count last night. Got back about half two. Impressed to see political engagement from a teenager

How the fuck are the BBC and other still spinning the local election results as a message to get on with Brexit? All Brexit parties (Kippers included) are massively down, all remain parties are massively up.

I said EXACTLY the same on the other thread

As it stands

Conservative (Leave) -1200 plus
Labour (Leave if Jes gets his way, some elements want second referendum) -100 almost
UKIP (Leave and fuck those nasty Europeans) - 130 plus

Green (Second referendum and pro-Remain) +170 plus
Lib Dems (Second referendum and pro-Remain) +600 plus

It just SCREAMS get on with Brexit...

Make it 1300 plus down for the Conservatives. Sheesh - that is an absolute pummelling.

"May explicitly compares herself to Liverpool FC - and sees its triumph over Barca as a model for how she can still win on Brexit! I am not sure that will warm the cockles of the people of Liverpool" (Robert Peston)

More like Barca issuing a statement saying last night makes it clear that they will win the Champions League.

So had the my Postal vote for the EU Elections.

Bit more choice than I had for the Council elections. I might pop my vote next to the Indie Group. One of the candidates for the Brexit party has "England" for his middle name.

Pretty much guarantee the Brexit Party will sweep up the vote in the Midlands area.

Back