• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

1% of the worlds population control over 50% of the worlds wealth. In a two horse race the money always wins.

It's a bit more complex than that. Always puzzled me how a child can starve to death and another can eat themself to death. No political system has ever eliminated injustice and conflict. Maybe that's the human way.

It's a bit more complex than that. Always puzzled me how a child can starve to death and another can eat themself to death. No political system has ever eliminated injustice and conflict. Maybe that's the human way.

which is where universal basic income instead of a benefits clusterfuck like universal credit removes the issues and stigma around claiming and also removes the state pension. Effectively therefore no-one should starve. The rich effectively ofn pay the least tax as a percentage because they can afford to pay someone for dodges or have so much money they can bank abroad, PAYE people always cop it.

So a resurgence in UKIP and the launch of the Brexit Party have killed the Conservatives. So the reason their vote was holding up so well was that a large proportion of their vote was made up of Brexiteers.

george.jpg

Seriously, this man got knighted. He's a dribbling cretin.

Save the letters in typing.

He's a fucking cunt.

Plus St George (if he existed at all) is widely recognised as most likely to have been Lebanese.

Interestingly his constituency was 56.7% Remain in 2016. Apparently they don't count though.

Some people would sell their own mother if the price is right. The ethics of investment and profit sometimes leave a lot to be desired. Sadly, I see the EU project as anything but a cause for social justice. I see an entity that serves corporations and not people. Cometh the revolution eh ...

I'm interested to know what causes you to think the EU serves corporations and not people?

I don't agree or disagree but want to understand more to know how you arrived at that viewpoint

And the EU club don't appear to care that much. People are just units of labour factored in to drive profits.

Im sure thats easy to believe if you ignore the masses of worker protection regulation they've created.

Tommy Robinson standing for MEP.

Didn't think he'd be allowed with his criminal record,unless he's just announced it to scam his followers and then blame lefty Muslim communists as a plot to stop his free speech(it's what normally happens)when he's told he can't stand

Didn't think he'd be allowed with his criminal record,unless he's just announced it to scam his followers and then blame lefty Muslim communists as a plot to stop his free speech(it's what normally happens)when he's told he can't stand
Tommy Robinson doesn't have a criminal record that's Stephen Yaxley Lennon, bit like Katie Price and Jordan

Europe Elects
@EuropeElects
·
1h
EU28, Kantar poll:

European Union Membership Referendum

% Remain

Ireland 91%
Netherlands 91%
Sweden 89%
Spain 88%
Germany 89%
Belgium 87%
Portugal 92%
Greece 75%
Bulgaria 83%
France 74%
Estonia 89%
Slovakia 86%
Italy 72%
Hungary 81%
Denmark 86%
Poland 89%
Romania 89%

Polls can be misleading and all that, but I honestly thought it was lower in places such as Holland, Greece, etc.

Perhaps it was,but they've seen what a mess we've made of leaving,and a lot of people thought you know what,it's easier to remain

D5Gw8ovWwAALzPb.jpg

Obviously those voting for them won't give a shit and will presume the manifesto will just be 1 page that says BREXIT MEANS BREXIT.

And in more lying bastard shock horror, we haven't heard from Man of the People Nige for a few minutes or so.

“I could take you to a town called Oldham in the north of England where literally on one side of the street everybody is white and on the other side of the street everybody is black. The twain never actually meet, there is no assimilation. Whole streets in Oldham of people who have lived in my country for over 30 years who don’t speak a word of the English language. These, folks, are divided societies in which resentments build and grow.”

Not even close to true. But hey, who cares these days.

Back