• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Mark Francois is talking about how he used to be a platoon commander
Mark Francois calls himself and opponents of May's deal the "Spartan phalanx."
Mark Francois has just read out an entire Tennyson poem.
Mark Francois is a fucking tit

Why would anyone give Mark Francois any respect whatsoever? He's an absolute fucking clown and it's painfully obvious that he's loving the publicity he's getting for acting like a fucking clown.

The fact people actually voted for that dickhead staggers me.

You know when cartoon characters get furious and have literal steam coming out of their ears? That's Lil' Marky Francois (all 3'5'' of him), 24 hours a day.

He's a ludicrous man. He'd be out of his depth discussing politics with Joey Essex.

Daily Mail readers have fallen out with the Queen after she signed off the bill to ensure May doesn't let No Deal happen

Some corkers, my fave being hide her pen...although the last comment is a bit worrying
Screen-Shot-2019-04-09-at-13.09.09-562x1024.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-09-at-13.09.15-562x1024.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-09-at-13.09.28.png

The Queen can't be prosecuted for "high treason" being as it's the offence of being disloyal to the Crown. So she'd be being unloyal/disloyal to herself, and then have to take part in a court case that regardless of the offence, would be herself against herself.

Still though, good idea.

2/11 tweets with no grammatical errors sums up the respondent's brain power quite accurately, I'd imagine.

Back to the Action Man..

Mark Francois: "My message to the EU: If you try to hold us in, you will be facing perfidious Albion on speed."

So if they grant us an extension we will become a deceitful and untrustworthy country high on drugs?

It is actually embarrassing that people like him are in public office. The Jowl in the Crown.

I didn't realise that "Platoon Commander" was code for "part-time Territorial Army infantry officer from 1983 to 1989"...

Daily Mail readers have fallen out with the Queen after she signed off the bill to ensure May doesn't let No Deal happen

Some corkers, my fave being hide her pen...although the last comment is a bit worrying
Screen-Shot-2019-04-09-at-13.09.09-562x1024.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-09-at-13.09.15-562x1024.png

Screen-Shot-2019-04-09-at-13.09.28.png

I like the comment that says "we need to organise some anarchy" Isn't the definition of anarchy something that isn't organised?

TBH I don't think it will affect the result of a second referendum whether it's her deal, no deal or Brexit featherlite - so far as the great British public is concerned Ref2, if it happens, will simply be a choice of 'stay' or 'go'.

but we had a stay or go in 2016. We now still dont know what go means. Nobody voted for go under such extreme conditions that you will effectively cripple yourself as a trading nation for the short term.

Its a scene from Blackadder.Prisoner your punishment is death. Now you can either be shot or poisioned over a period of months. Mays Deal is wank wank wank wank wank. Its sooooo bad a four year old child could have negotiated it. Its so bad a pissed chap on a Friday night would have got a better deal than that. Its why it keeps getting rejected as even remain supporters know that its a crippler and completely unworkable and gives her the defence that " we delivered on brexit" did she fuck!

Now my stance has changed in the last three years. I can see the problems that brexit creates and the issues that are hard to resolve. So acknowledge that and thrash out something that works for all.

My lads 4. He would've made sure we all had enough chocolate in the trade deal, watch Justice League (the animated version) every week and go to the park at least twice a week in any weather.

Not sure that would work.

We won't get anything that's materially better though, we have no means of making the EU come to us and do us a favour. We can delete red lines (in fact we should)...but all this means is we just get back stuff that we already have right now.

Any deal you do is either a worse version of the current state of play or a disaster where we end up cutting our own arms off for no reason. May is a disaster on every conceivable level and I despise her, the Tories are a disgrace but this whole fiasco has been caused largely because we thought we were much more important than we actually are.

But the EU have made it abundantly clear they will not re-open the withdrawal agreement. And that is that. You now have a binary choice of shit deal or no Brexit. There is no third way now.

But the EU have made it abundantly clear they will not re-open the withdrawal agreement. And that is that. You now have a binary choice of shit deal or no Brexit. There is no third way now.

I think there is. If the Customs Union could get through the house with a people's vote I think most MP's would go for that.

May won't go for that and Corbyn will whip his MP's against her deal again so it'll be revocation or her deal.

I think there is. If the Customs Union could get through the house with a people's vote I think most MP's would go for that.

May won't go for that and Corbyn will whip his MP's against her deal again so it'll be revocation or her deal.

Is the right answer

but we had a stay or go in 2016. We now still dont know what go means. Nobody voted for go under such extreme conditions that you will effectively cripple yourself as a trading nation for the short term.

Its a scene from Blackadder.Prisoner your punishment is death. Now you can either be shot or poisioned over a period of months. Mays Deal is wank wank wank wank wank. Its sooooo bad a four year old child could have negotiated it. Its so bad a pissed chap on a Friday night would have got a better deal than that. Its why it keeps getting rejected as even remain supporters know that its a crippler and completely unworkable and gives her the defence that " we delivered on brexit" did she fuck!

Now my stance has changed in the last three years. I can see the problems that brexit creates and the issues that are hard to resolve. So acknowledge that and thrash out something that works for all.

That's kind of my point, really. Don't make the mistake of believing that sensible debate such as we have on here (most of the time) is being conducted at large. The vast majority of 2016 leavers will just do what their gut instinct/favourite rag told them to do last time. In the event of Ref2 our only hope is that demographic rather than ideological change will prevail.

That's kind of my point, really. Don't make the mistake of believing that sensible debate such as we have on here (most of the time) is being conducted at large. The vast majority of 2016 leavers will just do what their gut instinct/favourite rag told them to do last time. In the event of Ref2 our only hope is that demographic rather than ideological change will prevail.

Well if its a choice for me between mays deal and remain I vote remain and attack from within to ensure that we never get this bollocks again and I never vote labour or Tory again.

(Reuters) - The European Union will grant Britain another delay to Brexit on certain conditions, including that it holds European Parliament elections, according to a draft statement by the bloc’s national leaders, who are due to decide on the matter on Wednesday.
The EU would cut Britain off on June 1 if it failed to honor that condition - but so far the draft conclusions have left the end-date of the postponement blank before national diplomats discuss them later in the evening in Brussels.

According to the draft seen by Reuters, the EU will agree “an extension to allow for the ratification of the Withdrawal Agreement”. It could be cut short if both the EU and Britain ratify the Brexit deal before it runs its course.

The EU will demand that Britain’s extended stay in the bloc cannot undermine its key institutions.

“If the UK is still a member of the EU on 23-26 May 2019 and if it has not ratified the Withdrawal Agreement by 22 May 2019, it must hold the elections to the European Parliament in accordance with Union law,” the draft said.

“If the United Kingdom fails to live up to this obligation, the withdrawal will take place on 1 June 2019.”

Lidington has already set everything up in law for us to hold the Euro elections. If we haven't left by then (we won't), we're having them.

Please can it be arranged for Farage to be voted out. That would be delicious.

Back