• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Rees Mogg should throw himself on his own sword for that appallingly stupid comment, but rlease let ME sharpen it first!

Leave it blunt. It'll hurt more.

(copyright Alan Rickman in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves)

So, we got our extension to April 12. Up to May 22 if we have a plan.

Here we are on April 5. There is no plan. May has literally done fuck all other than offer the same deal on the same terms. Awful, awful woman.

It is actually still the same plan as it always was - kick the can and hope people blink at the prospect of no deal. Absolutely pathetic leadership by the worst Prime Minister in history.

It is actually still the same plan as it always was - kick the can and hope people blink at the prospect of no deal. Absolutely pathetic leadership by the worst Prime Minister in history.

Can’t argue with that, it’s hard to see how she could possibly have handled this any worse...

Can’t argue with that, it’s hard to see how she could possibly have handled this any worse...

I cannot remember a time when politician's had two options and managed on so many occasions to choose the wrong one. She has tossed a two headed coined 20 times and called tails each spin. Idiotic.

This is getting worrying now. Nothing lined up in Parliament regarding further indicative votes and the cross party talks don't seem to be getting anywhere. I don't think revoke would win a vote but we crash out on Friday if nothing is agreed upon.

Our illustrious leader has asked for a further delay, one which has already been turned down by the EU.

Said before,we'll crash out with no deal,she'll say she tried her best,but parliament,corbyn,the EU were all against her,she'll resign,somebody has to clean the whole mess up.
All of these votes and all the goings on of the last few weeks,should have all been done before article 50 was invoked,it's all felt a bit like doing your homework on the bus into school and hoping you get away with it

Said before,we'll crash out with no deal,she'll say she tried her best,but parliament,corbyn,the EU were all against her,she'll resign,somebody has to clean the whole mess up.
All of these votes and all the goings on of the last few weeks,should have all been done before article 50 was invoked,it's all felt a bit like doing your homework on the bus into school and hoping you get away with it

It's more like saying that your homework got eaten by the dog when giving in a scribbled resume written in 5 minutes

Kawczynski has quit the ERG. Doesn't make you any less of an ignorant, bloviated wanker, pal.

May doesn’t want to upset the Tory party by asking for a long extension but she knows she needs one. The EU will offer a much longer one with option of leaving whenever we want. May will obviously accept and tell everyone she wants to get it sorted before EU elections even though she knows that won’t happen.

I think in the end she will get nowhere with Corbyn and the compromise will be her deal getting accepted but subject to a People’s Vote.

I think in the end she will get nowhere with Corbyn and the compromise will be her deal getting accepted but subject to a People’s Vote.

Which will still be a shit deal. so the poeples vote would be for what shit deal v remain?

Which will still be a shit deal. so the poeples vote would be for what shit deal v remain?

TBH I don't think it will affect the result of a second referendum whether it's her deal, no deal or Brexit featherlite - so far as the great British public is concerned Ref2, if it happens, will simply be a choice of 'stay' or 'go'.

Reckon people would vote shit deal just to stick it to the EU and its faceless unelected leaders,those same people would then be moaning about mobile calls being more expensive abroad,having to have a visa to travel to Spain,some medicine being unavailable,some food shortages but plucky Britain showed Johnny Foreigner not to push us about

Correct. It’s the hardest Brexit they have a chance of getting a majority for which is what Brexit supporters want. They should be delighted that a democratic vote will allow the public to confirm that is what 17.2m voted for as they keep claiming. They can even stick it on the side of a bus!

Back