• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Would Jess Phillips be a realistic option? Don't know alot about her but she's been all over my Twitter and seems thoroughly principled and decent.

Not a chance the membership would vote for her. Consistently and vitriolically anti Corbyn and has burned her bridges - although I don't think she ever had any aspirations for the leadership once Corbyn was elected.

Also, the Independent Group have applied to become an Official Political Party and will be called Change UK.

Heidi Allen named as the interim leader of Change UK

Raab blaming the government for not getting a good deal. Has he forgotten he was in the actual government at the time?

Raab is something else. A diabolical human being.

Raab will vote in favour. No fucking backbone him, like quite a few of his colleagues.

Jacob Rees Mogg - Last week

Ultimately the United Kingdom is more important to me than the European Union. So if the DUP felt the United Kingdom were being divided up in the deal, then that would mean it were impossible to vote for the deal under any circumstances.

Righto!

Labour claiming that the government has lost the vote.

Shit deal is a shit deal is a shit deal is a shit deal is a shit deal.

giphy.gif

Keep on doing the same thing and yet expect a different outcome is crass stupidity.

Shit deal is a shit deal is a shit deal is a shit deal is a shit deal.

giphy.gif

Keep on doing the same thing and yet expect a different outcome is crass stupidity.

They are right though. From 200+ to 100+ to 50+. Fourth time's the charm?

A total lack of contrition from that absolute disgrace of a PM. All she has done is waste time and divided rbe house through her own self importance and arrogance.

She can't fuck off soon enough.

The issue is that its driving people towards leave with no deal rather than any conciliatory softer brexit.Its utter nonsense!

First thing you've said I agree with cyber!

In other news, Tusk has called a european council for 10 april. The manner the eu are so organised and prepared is a fucking shocking contrast to may and her cohort of chancers.

The issue is that its driving people towards leave with no deal rather than any conciliatory softer brexit.Its utter nonsense!

After this week I'm pretty much convinced that either you leave with no deal or you don't leave at all.

Back