• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Both sides claiming that they will be defeated. If the government are really going to allow indicative votes why haven't they set the agenda for it rather than continuing to play games.

Richard Harrington, the business minister has resigned ahead of the votes.

Richard Harrington''s resignation letter should be shown to every member of the house and they should not be allowed to leave the commons until they can recite the two paragraphs about a no deal brexit.

What does it mean now? I have lost complete track of everything.

That absolutely has to be that for the T-Bag. Even the cockroach-hag cannot survive now. The PM is the backseat driver on policy. Time to go you impotent idiot.

What does it mean now? I have lost complete track of everything.
House of Commons will decide on alternative Brexit options and May will ignore them and insist her deal is the bestest deal in the world.

Oh good. Although I'm sure she will ignore it and pretend it's all in her control

Edit: ha, Kenny already said it

If she tries to go down that road we genuinely might not be that far from royal intervention. We are still a constitutional monarchy and the PM is in charge at the behest of Queenie. Obviously precedent from shit like 1642-1646 suggests royal intervention is not normal, but I think we are getting close to something occurring.

Makes it very interesting for the ERG, May's Brexit now looks the hardest they can get.

This has nothing to do with anything, but I just couldn't let it go without comment. Look at how Rees-Mogg dresses his own kid FFS. Creepy, creepy bastard.

ReesMogg.jpg

3000.jpg

Think my brain has now smashed it's way out of my skull and done a runner...

"MPs are currently voting on the main government motion, as amended by the Letwin amendment.
The government will now try to oppose the motion in order to remove the amendment."

Bercow is having a right giggle with the Brexiters and is giving them LOADS of shite. It's ace.

Tories whenever he gives them a bit back:

3ZMgkkW.gif

He doesn't care, he's off fairly soon anyway.

Incidentally that may be in my top three gifs of all time. So versatile and there's so much going on.

Back