• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Should hit half a million by 9am. Amazing how quickly it is going up each minute.

I doubt it will make much difference to the robot in charge though.

Just to echo DW's point above, any chance we can stop referring to killing people, whether by means of street furniture, WW2 aircraft or any other means? I know it's all in jest, but it's not really a good look.

Feel free to lay into each other with c-bombs and f-grenades though as that livens up my working day a bit.

Should hit half a million by 9am. Amazing how quickly it is going up each minute.

I doubt it will make much difference to the robot in charge though.

I spent a good half hour with Mrs SLA last night playing "who can get nearest to the next total". Addictive stuff. Date nights round at ours are a riot.

I was wrong btw. Half mill wont happen by 9am...it will be closer to 8am

I was shit. She was amazingly good at it. She's got her finger on the pulse. (l'm 50 now, so date nights require a bit of caution)

Going up at 100k per hour. Will of the people....

Hmm... the petition site seems to have gone down.

Was approaching 700k ten minutes ago, but now it's been taken down/broken

Was approaching 700k ten minutes ago, but now it's been taken down/broken

Essentially all those checking to see the number going up alongside all the new people signing (around 100k between 8 and 9am) and it has borked the site. Poor little server is used to a couple of hundred people per hour at normal busy times

Well fancy that...

I was thinking the same thing.

Not that it will make a blind bit of difference.

Farage asked for a poll to be run on Peston last night.

Turns out that of the 17K people that voted 44% wanted to revoke A50, 39% wanted to leave with no deal and only 3% wanted to leave with the witch's deal.

Jeremy Corbyn this morning: "It's time for MPs to work together, find a consensus that can get through parliament, be negotiated with the EU in time and bring Leave and Remain voters together."

Last night he walked out of a meeting because Chuka Umunna was there.

(taken from Kevin Schofield on twitter)

Jeremy Corbyn this morning: "It's time for MPs to work together, find a consensus that can get through parliament, be negotiated with the EU in time and bring Leave and Remain voters together."

Last night he walked out of a meeting because Chuka Umunna was there.

(taken from Kevin Schofield on twitter)

Taking away his petulant act last night. There seems little point in even trying as May rejects anything that is not part of her master plan

The complete lack of self awareness these cunts have got is astounding. It's like it's just a giant wind up

Taking away his petulant act last night. There seems little point in even trying as May rejects anything that is not part of her master plan

I don't think you can ignore his act. If he had said what he said this morning but had actually turned up at the meeting and tried his statement would have some gravitas and she would look like the dictator she is without equivalence.

Today it is all about the pair of them acting with childish petulance and arrogance.

It's shameful from both of them.

I don't think you can ignore his act. If he had said what he said this morning but had actually turned up at the meeting and tried his statement would have some gravitas and she would look like the dictator she is without equivalence.

Today it is all about the pair of them acting with childish petulance and arrogance.

It's shameful from both of them.

Didn't say ignore...just put aside to cover what he has said. I think TM has met leaders of the Lib Dems, PC etc twice now and basically put fingers in her ears and gone "lalalalalalalalala can't hear you" (yet DUP pop along and she is whipping out the cheque book)

Corbyn just summed his actions on Brexit last night. He doesn't care about staying or leaving. He wants the Tories to crash and burn and then become PM. Problem with that, the country won't make him PM. He should be ahead by double digits in every poll but right now he isn't even close.

I was thinking the same thing.

Not that it will make a blind bit of difference.

Farage asked for a poll to be run on Peston last night.

Turns out that of the 17K people that voted 44% wanted to revoke A50, 39% wanted to leave with no deal and only 3% wanted to leave with the witch's deal.

Did Diane Abbott do the poll?

Back