• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Next week I would imagine.

Say they do bring it back, what would be different to the amendment today?

It would seem odd for the speaker to allow that back in given May will struggle to have her motion read if the agreement isn't changed.

Thanks for the explanation Padd.

But to me a win is a win. We don't want to beast Man U as its not the right time. We want to beat them later in the season? I reckon they missed an open goal there and it could come back to haunt remainers.

I dunno. I am really not sure about it.

It has exposed weakness in the labour ranks, that's for sure.

Basically, every party is a bloody disaster area at the moment!

So a previous brexit secretary voted with the government tonight yet the current one who's job it was to conclude the debate and recommend the motion to the house voted against the bill he had just recommended.

So a previous brexit secretary voted with the government tonight yet the current one who's job it was to conclude the debate and recommend the motion to the house voted against the bill he had just recommended.

You have to question what they are serving in the HoC restaurants and whether BSE has returned

Rees-Prick now tweets exactly why the second referendum motion should never have been raised today, as he claims it is now permanently dead.

The fucking imbecile is fucking wrong (as well as being a pencil-shaped fucking cunt) but that sort of shit is why TODAY was the wrong day.

He's an idiot though, as by the same token No Deal is now also off the table (in reality we know neither proposal is, though I doubt either will happen)

Just seen a tweet from some MEP stating his source* says the EU are prepared to give May a delay of 4 years. Which would just mean 3 years 11 months of fucking around and then panicking in the final month again

* Going to guess he has made this shit up

That was flying about this morning - comes from Tusk.

BTW - not only did the Brexit secretary vote against the motion for which he was arguing, but the motion was being whipped, and THE CHIEF WHIP abstained.

Absolute parliamentary chaos. Words fail me. The government, and frankly the whole house, is broken.

I can honestly say my head is scrambled. I do not know what to think!

Since around 7pm yesterday my brain gave up trying to understand this anymore. None of us can even guess what will happen next (not even the woman in charge of this shitstorm has a clue so how can we)

Since around 7pm yesterday my brain gave up trying to understand this anymore. None of us can even guess what will happen next (not even the woman in charge of this shitstorm has a clue so how can we)

She hasn't had any clue since this started - wouldn';t be using her as a benchmark

Talk of MV4 already on the BBC news. No mention of the speaker blocking MV3 next week.

We don't want to beast Man U as its not the right time. We want to beat them later in the season?

To be fair, that's the kind of hoodoo clap trap you do normally come out with...

Got a horrible feeling the DUP and enough of the ERG will vote for May’s deal as they must realise the alternative will be a softer cross-party Brexit. Her can kicking will have worked and we end up with a deal nobody wants except her as it will enable her to claim she has delivered the will of the people. Hopefully she has a heart attack before the vote.

Got a horrible feeling the DUP and enough of the ERG will vote for May’s deal as they must realise the alternative will be a softer cross-party Brexit. Her can kicking will have worked and we end up with a deal nobody wants except her as it will enable her to claim she has delivered the will of the people. Hopefully she has a heart attack before the vote.

DUP have been looking for an escape route out of the corner they have backed themselves into, their approach has not gone down at all well with Unionist farmers who are their core support, if there is any plausible reason (fudge) that they can use to vote for the deal then they will go for it.

Back