• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Free vote on whether to leave without a deal tomorrow.

I cannot wait for her to go to the EU for a "short extension" and gets told by Merkel and co you can have an extension of 2 years, nothing less.

So...

This deal is dead. It is an ex-deal, it is pushing up the daisies, it has joined the celestial choir.

And pretty clearly no deal is dead as well.

Just revoke article 50 for christ's sake.

So from her words

- Free Vote on removing No Deal
- If no deal removed, vote on extending A50
- Will have to give the EU a reason to extend
- Then MP's will have to decide about revoking A50 or a 2nd ref

Well at least there's loads of time for the government to table new proposals as to what they want and how they want it done...

...oh wait.

Peter Mandelson coming across as more genuine and reasoned than any of our current crop of politicians. What a fucking crock of shit.

Well at least there's loads of time for the government to table new proposals as to what they want and how they want it done...

...oh wait.

She's continually wasted time but the last three months takes the biscuit.

- Plans vote, sees she's going to lose and literally runs away
- Loses by record margin (would have happened anyway, we just wasted a month)
- Comes back with absolutely fuck all two months after that
- Loses again by huge margin

Basically there has been no progress since November/December, but we've just sat here dithering because of one awful woman.

Borderline treasonous, I hope she gets hers one day.

She's continually wasted time but the last three months takes the biscuit.

- Plans vote, sees she's going to lose and literally runs away
- Loses by record margin (would have happened anyway, we just wasted a month)
- Comes back with absolutely fuck all two months after that
- Loses again by huge margin

Basically there has been no progress since November/December, but we've just sat here dithering because of one awful woman.

Borderline treasonous, I hope she gets hers one day.

100% spot on. She is an outright disgrace to politics in general. Talk about leading by example. She is gutless, spineless and brainless and yet she has still survived votes of no confidence... that just shows what a state British politics is in at the moment.

It's almost as if Theresa didn't want us to leave...

Watching this fucking bellend Labour politician on C4 news backtracking on the promise of a second referendum is embarrassing.

He's trolling out the Labour Party deal and saying that's the Labour Party's priority.

IT'S NOT ABOUT PARTY POLITICS YOU WEAPONS GRADE THUNDERCUNT!!!!

Who is this prick?

Just back a second referendum or a fucking revocation. Labour are covering themselves in something that certainly doesn't resemble glory as well.

UK Politics is absolutely shite at the moment.

100% spot on. She is an outright disgrace to politics in general. Talk about leading by example. She is gutless, spineless and brainless and yet she has still survived votes of no confidence... that just shows what a state British politics is in at the moment.

She's also a racist cunt.

Just go.

Prominent German MEP on sky just now says that the 27 members won't agree a long term extension because of European Elections coming up. He suggested either no deal, or retract Article 50 and work out in London what deal we want and then put A50 back in. We probably should have done that in the first place

Of COURSE we should. The stupid sow should never have signed a50 as soon as it became clear that negotiations were off the table unless she did.

Remember this

T-Bag: "No deal is better than a bad deal"
T-Bag: "Here is my deal"
T-Bag: "In the light of this house rejecting my deal, there will be a free vote for Conservatives on No Deal. I will be voting against no deal"

Consistent...

It's almost as if Theresa didn't want us to leave...
I really don't agree with this viewpoint, it's the type of rubbish trotted out by Farage and the like. The thing we've learnt about May as PM is she has an enormous ego. Her premiership and reputation is all around delivering Brexit, if she fails to do so it will devastate her.

She campaigned for Remain obviously, but everything beyond that point is suggesting that the poor negotiations and voting disasters were some cunning plan to make sure it didn't happen. I mean, come on! This is her legacy and political career destroyed.

Motions need to be placed for indicative votes showing that a majority in the house can be found. Thsee should be free votes too with all options available.

Without that I can a see no deal being ruled out followed by the EU not agreeing to an extension followed by the meaningful vote part 3. A straight choice between no deal and t bags deal, and t bags deal goes through.

Back