• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

GE as soon as constitutionally allowable I reckon

All a GE will do is give the Tories a reduced majority and probably a surge in UKIP support or whatever shitstorm Farage comes up with giving us a worse Government than we now have.

I know. But that is where this is going as she has lost the support of her party as well. The empty Conservative benches are damning.

She's an absolutely repulsive creature. I hope we're talking hours and days rather than weeks and months before she goes.

How can she have the fucking cheek to try and gun down Lucas over the second referendum with - where would it end, have a third one as well.

That is exactly what the vacuous fucking harridan wants to happen with this shit deal. She should be gone by midnight with any luck.

I see the Moggster is trying to stay in the limelight by pretending he's not made up his mind which way to vote. They really are shameless.

This is from the Telegraph’s Steven Swinford.

So what will Theresa May do tonight in event she suffers defeat over meaningful vote?

Hearing rumours from good sources - not verified yet - she could announce she is requesting short A50 extension

Thinking is it averts damaging defeats and buys her time

That gets us nowhere.

If we get an extension then it has to be until the end of 2020. Give us time to reset and think about what the hell we're doing. And she needs to fuck off, because nothing will ever change with her in charge.

I thought the EU would only accept an extension if it came with a new set of proposals. They're not going to give her another couple of weeks to bully her MPs into accepting this deal surely.

I thought the EU would only accept an extension if it came with a new set of proposals. They're not going to give her another couple of weeks to bully her MPs into accepting this deal surely.

France are pushing for the end of 2020 for an extension so they have a better idea of what we can do. Junker wants a short extension but he's got no power here it's down to the member states, being a democracy and all that.

This is from the Telegraph’s Steven Swinford.

So what will Theresa May do tonight in event she suffers defeat over meaningful vote?

Hearing rumours from good sources - not verified yet - she could announce she is requesting short A50 extension

Thinking is it averts damaging defeats and buys her time

What is the point in buying the wench more time? All that will happen at the end of that is the same shit deal will be back in front of the same parliament who will bin it off.

Fuck extension. She needs to revoke Article 50.

It looks like a GE or second referendum. The Tories will be very wary of a GE at the moment and there's every chance a GE won't sort anything out. Bring on a second referendum, it is the only way this utter shambles can be resolved.

Poll today has them 10 points ahead of Labour. Says more about Labour than the Tories mind

It does indeed, but if they fail to deliver Brexit they will struggle to get voters out.

Sky predicting a defeat of more than 100 for the Mayster

How can she have the fucking cheek to try and gun down Lucas over the second referendum with - where would it end, have a third one as well.

That is exactly what the vacuous fucking harridan wants to happen with this shit deal. She should be gone by midnight with any luck.

If she loses she may want a third meaningful vote... So we can only have one referendum but she can bore the shit out of the House and us by having as many votes for her "deal" as she wants!

If I were her I would just check a 3rd time to see if the deal really is shit...

If I were her I would just check a 3rd time to see if the deal really is shit...

But you can only ever check once if this is what the country wants to do, because that's different. Even if it was three years ago and would have been illegal had it been a binding vote.

What a fucking shit stain on our country. Brexiters have got a lot to answer for, let's hope they do eventually.

Back