• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading v Wolves - Matchday thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's ridiculous. I think its crazy to spend that much on a player then drop him after scoring on his debut but actively wanting our team to lose? Not having that.

I am interested to know why he's dropped Mason. If it's through injury, he shouldn't be on the bench.

I don't want us to win. We aren't going down, so any nails that go in Kenny's coffin are a good thing.

KJ clearly unsure what his best team is. Kind of unforgivable seeing as it is fucking February!

Not impressed with dropping Mason so quickly, especially after a mid-week goal on his debut.

Anyway I want us to win, I just think it's unlikely with the team selection and a mental manager.

Love the BBC write up of Mason being a likely starter due to scoring on his debut. Obviously not written about Wolves selections before.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Mr PPB must be gutted that his chances of getting lucky tonight rest on Wolves winning....

Not only does it rest on Wolves winning, it also rests on if he cooks dinner, mends me Bose docking station, does the shopping and changes the wheel on me bike.

Anyway, back on topic, UTW.

McCarey

Iorfa
EEL
Batth
Deslandes

Byrne
Price
McDonald
Rowe

Mason

ALF

Oh, sorry, just woken up from a wonderful dream. Now back to Full Mental Jackett....

We're giving up 70% possession again. Excellent. Glad we've got all those midfielders to keep the ball

Very rarely sat on my sofa on a Sat afternoon. Pretty quiet on here shows a sign of the times.

We're giving up 70% possession again. Excellent. Glad we've got all those midfielders to keep the ball

Could be worse, Sunderland have had 14% possession so far...but then 0-0 would be a good result for them. Why are we setting up that way against a team below us in the league?

Judging by the commentary, the only thing protecting us is that Reading seem to be actually worse than we are.

HT 0-0... Exciting stuff!

That sounded excited. Might liven myself by trimming my toe nails.

That was an utterly dreadful half of football. Both teams should be ashamed of themselves

That was an utterly dreadful half of football. Both teams should be ashamed of themselves

Invade the dressing room and take over. You have the blessings of everybody in radio land I can safely assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back