• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading v Wolves - Matchday thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you would never want your team to get beaten.

As I said, it's sad I feel this way and I'd get nothing from seeing us lose.

Kennys tactics aren't defensive, they're cowardly. Chris Hughton is defensive hence their remarkable stat (until last night) that none of their wins had more than a goal margin. Jackett has forsaken any attacking threat we have to secure not losing whether that's Boro or Bolton, it isn't competitive and is an insult to the competition.

It's sad I'm writing this and it might be wrong of me but I hope we get fucking leathered today and make these selections untenable. Drawing or winning justifies him to repeat it.

That's ridiculous. I think its crazy to spend that much on a player then drop him after scoring on his debut but actively wanting our team to lose? Not having that.

I am interested to know why he's dropped Mason. If it's through injury, he shouldn't be on the bench.

Right - grab my sunglasses and get out and away from the forthcoming madness of King Kenny

This is the kind of team you'd play away at a top half premier league club to hope for a 0-0. So unbelievably uninspiring

Getting used to Kenny and what appears to be his method of team selection - pick a side then randomly pull one name from a hat and drop him to the bench. This player was replaced by Edwards but now it's by Coady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back