• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading v Wolves - Matchday thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Spiers' logic is that the 4-3-3 gives stability but I don't think anyone can make sense of what Kenny Jackett is doing right now

yes Frank - its a lovely sunny day here !

Haven't even got that here - tipping it down though at least the wind has dropped to about only 30mph

Why buy Mason for what we paid, give him 1 game then take him out again - cannot see the logic of that, but then this season hasn't given us much logic

Christ. His team selections get more and more random. At least when Saunders was in charge you knew he would end up getting sacked. Ken and his horrific team selections and tactics seem to be here to stay.

What? What? What the fuck is Jackett doing? He pays £3m for a player and leaves him out after he scores on his debut? Look there's 34 minutes until kick-off. Sack him now and put the bus driver in charge for the afternoon

Haven't even got that here - tipping it down though at least the wind has dropped to about only 30mph

Why buy Mason for what we paid, give him 1 game then take him out again - cannot see the logic of that, but then this season hasn't given us much logic

Makes perfect sense if your going into a game not wanting to lose it..

It's sad I'm writing this and it might be wrong of me but I hope we get fucking leathered today and make these selections untenable. Drawing or winning justifies him to repeat it.

It's sad I'm writing this and it might be wrong of me but I hope we get fucking leathered today and make these selections untenable. Drawing or winning justifies him to repeat it.

Surely you would never want your team to get beaten.

Makes perfect sense if your going into a game not wanting to lose it..

Just like us to try and win one occasionally - Reading are on a poor run & their confidence is likely to be fairly low. We are not playing one of the league leaders away!

I know where you're coming from, but don't think Reading are good enough to give us a real good spanking.........unfortunately !

Just like us to try and win one occasionally - Reading are on a poor run & their confidence is likely to be fairly low. We are not playing one of the league leaders away!
Id take losing games if you went out to attack... This Jackett nonsense of not wanting to lose games from the off is pathetic. How much more can we all stomach of this negative shit. What is Morgan thinking of today, I give him money out of the Afobe deal and he sits my £3m on the bench after one game.

JACKETT OUT

Quiz question in a few years' time. Which Championship club paid £3m for a player and dropped him after he scored on his debut?

I know where you're coming from, but don't think Reading are good enough to give us a real good spanking.........unfortunately !

Indeed. We thought that about Cardiff and Brentford at home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back