• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading v Wolves - Matchday thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate PPB might have to take her knickers off.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star now9 seconds ago
WHAT A BLOCK to deny Siggy a wondergoal! Jinks his way into the box, a brilliant run, defence opens up but there's McShane at the last.

Please put another striker on. You can do it Ken. Know it .. feel it .. own it ...

Bring on Mason Kenny. You chased him for over a year and paid a bloody fortune for him. Play the kid.

Why wouldn't you go balls out for a win? We've got nothing to lose. Kenny is a prick.

Home TeamReading Away TeamWolves
Possession Home59% Away41%
Shots Home16 Away10
Shots on Target Home2 Away3
Corners Home8 Away7
Fouls Home10 Away12

YES!!!!! We did it... We held the mighty Reading to a goalless draw!

Well that sounded absolutely fucking dreadful.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 24s25 seconds ago
That's full time. A deserved point for solid Wolves. Should have won it though, having carved out the better opportunities.

Reading the twitter commentary we seemed the better of 2 poor teams with a chance or two in the second half - Kenny why not get another forward on at that time & we might have won - Reading didn't cause us problems

Reading the twitter commentary we seemed the better of 2 poor teams with a chance or two in the second half - Kenny why not get another forward on at that time & we might have won - Reading didn't cause us problems

because he doesn't trust his defenders to be able to cope with a midfielder being removed from in front of them.

Positive for today: Saville sounded like he had a decent return.

I'm glad I followed the France vs Italy game, as it sounds like I didn't miss anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back