• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading v Wolves - Matchday thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet all the poor bastards who've shelled out to go today are thinking that about themselves at the moment

Just checked the weather for Reading - seems like the same as I have got - pissing with rain and 40mph wind - I salute the 1805 Wolves fans there

No sign of any subs just for a change. He's such a moron

It's a complete joke.

I've never felt such apathy about the club as I know he'll still be here regardless.

He's completely lost his bottle.

1805 Wolves fans there today. That is excellent support considering. We deserve better than this Kenny.

"Kenny, make a change" is the chant from the away end.

Byrne may be coming on...

It's a complete joke.

I've never felt such apathy about the club as I know he'll still be here regardless.

The fans are even chanting for him to use his subs now

Why the fuck does he leave any subs too late?

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star · 1 min1 minute ago
"Kenny, make a change" is the chant from the away end.

He has little faith in his squad, that is for sure. Not sure if he is trying to make a point or he is happy to drift until May and depart. Apart from an FA Cup run, this is now mirroring his final season at the Den.

Byrne finally gets a chance - has obviously apologised to Kenny & is allowed out to play

Byrne on for VLP

Like for like sub, are you fucking joking Kenny? This is desperate. I've never known a Wolves manager to be so defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back