• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Reading 2 - Wolves 1 - the why do I bother verdict thread

I dont think switching players here and there like we have done all season gonna solve anything Quirk..Lambert need a kick in his ass

Nah, your judgement is clouded by copious amounts of booze night in night out..

Nah, your judgement is clouded by copious amounts of booze night in night out..

sober now and have the same thoughts..not really rocket science

I dont think switching players here and there like we have done all season gonna solve anything Quirk..Lambert need a kick in his ass

Fred. I feel we are close to the best XI we can put out and just the odd tweak is really all that is needed as there isn't a lot of quality that can come in so just a case of balance in defence and attack.
Best I could see?

------------------------------- Ikeme ---------------------------

Iorfa -------------- Williamson --- Hause ---------- CBJ(Saville)

---------------------- Price -------- Saiss -----------------------

Costa ----------------- Bod/Bright/Evans ------------- Cavaleiro

----------------------------- Dicko --------------------------------

That is based on the fitness attainable this season and leaves Graham and Zyro to have a full preseason and come back fit.

So yes, the odd tweak here and there is fine as long as it removes Doherty, Coady and Edwards from the team and we play quick, intelligent, attacking football using passing and not aimless hoofs

Fred. I feel we are close to the best XI we can put out and just the odd tweak is really all that is needed as there isn't a lot of quality that can come in so just a case of balance in defence and attack.
Best I could see?

------------------------------- Ikeme ---------------------------

Iorfa -------------- Williamson --- Hause ---------- CBJ(Saville)

---------------------- Price -------- Saiss -----------------------

Costa ----------------- Bod/Bright/Evans ------------- Cavaleiro

----------------------------- Dicko --------------------------------

That is based on the fitness attainable this season and leaves Graham and Zyro to have a full preseason and come back fit.

So yes, the odd tweak here and there is fine as long as it removes Doherty, Coady and Edwards from the team and we play quick, intelligent, attacking football using passing and not aimless hoofs

we are close, yes..dont want Ikeme to watch my backyard when kids shooting against my windows though :icon_lol:

Agree with Darlo's team.

Until Cav is ready I'd like to see Costa on the left with Bod on the right.

Whoever is selected though needs to roll up their sleeves and 'put a shift in'.

Agree with Darlo's team.

Until Cav is ready I'd like to see Costa on the left with Bod on the right.

Whoever is selected though needs to roll up their sleeves and 'put a shift in'.

You could even just stick Marshall in, be it on the right or left...

I dont argue with drunks..

not drunk now, but you cannot come up with an answer yourself..you just dislike posts but dont contribute yourself then i guess

Who did then? Saiss and Prince don't look like Zenga or Mendes signings to me.

Zenga identified the type of players he wanted and Butti (with some help from Mendes and other agents) signed them. They were responsible for the majority, including Gladon.

not drunk now, but you cannot come up with an answer yourself..you just dislike posts but dont contribute yourself then i guess

Its just that I cant be bothered with you, anybody else definately. TBH giving my opinion to a 'I'll draw m yteam out of a hat 'type of supporter is beneath me.

Its just that I cant be bothered with you, anybody else definately. TBH giving my opinion to a 'I'll draw m yteam out of a hat 'type of supporter is beneath me.

haha, classy answer..what would you do in wolves situation then(hope youre not a politician)?

Play nicely, chaps :icon_lol:

No, i would like a kind answer what he would do and what is so wrong about my comment before..

Back