• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rangers

Portsmouth? There could yet be a vacancy...

edit: if that happened, we'd have to merge the threads...:yikes:

Uefa would never alow it. If rangers did take there place it would piss off a lot of league 2 clubs who just missed out promotion in the last few seasons.

Mk Dons is a joke of a club I really dislike them for turning into a franchise. I hope the Newco don't force there way into English football. Surely they should be forced to start in a least the Zamaretto League

If they came into English football I want them playing the nothern equivalent of AFC Wulfrunians and Black Country Rangers

If they came into English football I want them playing the nothern equivalent of AFC Wulfrunians and Black Country Rangers

I am thinking more like make them play pub teams. Imagine that as an away day for a pub team playing at Ibrox

If the clubs do in private what they said in public then its Div 3 for Rangers. Over 17 clubs have said they will vote no

Right decision mainly because of the way the SFA and SPL have tried to bribe the Football League teams.

Didn't have the bottle to deal with the issue themselves, so passed it over to the clubs and then want them to do what they want instead of whats right.

Right decision.

So instead of playing Europe this summer Rangers will be in the McCrap Challenge Cup

Correct decision. Strangely jealous of their fans now, the next few years will be fun for them.

Sky announce it's Div 3!
Their fans will get to tour Scotland and help sell out grounds that have never been full before. Great decision by the Scottish clubs and the right one

Confirmed!

I wonder how this will affect Scottish football and tv rights and its finances and its future.

One wag suggested they start at the bottom of the English leagues to find themselves better off in 7 years than the 3 years it'll take to get back intro the SPL..

At least it will provide a little extra interest in the whole league as we see if Rangers get thrashed at anytime. I'd say this'll be the best thing for Scottish footy.

I wonder what their goal difference is gonna be?

By the way, Newco Rangers must be the shittiest name ever... I wonder what it will end up as.... Rangers?

Last edited:
Back