• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR vs Wolves Matchday Thread

Not sure you could call it an effort, basically passed it to Smithies.

Is Cavaleiro trying to emulate Bent for half arsed offsides?

Ikeme's distribution is painfully slow too.

Another player trying to do too much when there was an opportunity to try and get in on goal, this time Dicko losing out in a wide area.

First time I've been able to watch a match this season; my word are Batth and Stearman are bad.

Wouldn't guess that we were up a man if I didn't already know it.

do we have a red card or them, doesn´t show

They do Fred but you would think it was us at the moment.

the key when in one man advantage is movement and lots of running..walking football into locked positions is totally pointless

Great example of the shitness, Iorfa throws it back to the centre halves with loads of time, few nothing passes before it's rolled back to Batth and big shock he lumps it long first time under little pressure, QPR soon have a throw in to regain posession.

we need a goal to get some confidence, like away at Blues

Disjointed is the best way I can describe the way we have played this season.

QPR actually look better since they lost a man!

Chance for a break then, not sure the team with the man advantage should be the ones looking to hit on the break, but Edwards pass is sloppily the wrong side of Dicko and even though he recovers it he just runs it out of play anyway.

Why is Dicko jogging into the box?

Nouha before the injury would of headed for the back post...big chance there

good intention from costa and cavaleiro, too bad Dicko couldnt get to it

More promising, if the front 3 get a run of games together I think they will click nicely

Back