• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

QPR vs Wolves Matchday Thread

wouldnt mind enobakhare or bod then instead, or even wallace for coady

The midfield 3 have played pretty well I think. No need to change anything yet.

more to get more creativity and attacking threat when we have a man advantage

I've not heard Coady mentioned at all in the commentary I'm listening to

I've not heard Coady mentioned at all in the commentary I'm listening to
Might be a reflection of shit commentary, he's getting up and down well and has pinged a couple of decent passes out wide

*Not biased here, check out my comments about coady from Saturdays match thread...:)

..and there Coady make a backpass of a shot at goal..

Not great so far at half time, but a million times better than that fucking dross from Saturday

Might be a reflection of $#@! commentary, he's getting up and down well and has pinged a couple of decent passes out wide

*Not biased here, check out my comments about coady from Saturdays match thread...:)

They finally mentioned him having a shot right on half time...

Not great so far at half time, but a million times better than that fucking dross from Saturday
Definitely. Not saying much I'll grant you. Could be winning.

Coady off, Bright on for me.

Need to keep moving the ball around and tire them out. Maybe Lambert is going to be a lucky manager - it’s about time we got one!

Pretty turgid stuff. We've got 3 quick, skillful forwards on, so what do we do? Oh yeah, hoof it at them, nice one Paul.

Can't see us beating ten men if we carry on like this. Saiss improves our midfield immeasurably. Would like to see Bright on for Coady/Edwards at some point to give us something creative centrally.

Pretty even first half. QPR have had more of the ball but haven't threatened bar a couple of free kicks. Our 2 best chances, Costa shot & Edwards header, created from wide by Cav and Costa respectively. Shocking that when creative players are selected (rather than Saville) in attacking positions, chances get created.

Need to make the extra man count now. Midfield 3 have been steady, if unspectacular, but would look at withdrawing one early in second half to get another attacking/creative option in there to go for the win.

Definitely. Not saying much I'll grant you. Could be winning.

Coady off, Bright on for me.
Edwards off and Bright on for me, not gonna happen though

And take Doherty off for anyone too, some of his tracking back is a disgrace.

Back