• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season Games 2018

Sorry - it's just not correct. You don't sign Moutinho and not play him.
So if he doesn't play well or tires quickly we have to play him because he's Moutinho? That's bullshit.

Pre-season game or not, I've enjoyed this today. From a Rams perspective it's so much better than last season, which was mind numbing. Your victory at Molineux was disgusting from us.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in the Prem, some bloody good players and a decent manager, easily top-half if not pushing for Europe.

Neves had a few iffy games at the start of last season and was not dropped, Moutinho will need to settle and adapt but you don't sign a player of that quality and not play him.

He's just arrived for God's sake and people are asking this after forty five minutes? That's what is bullshit.

Of course he plays and gets a very extended run, but to say he's guaranteed to play every game is just tosh.

Fucking hell Doc a lovely move breaks down after a good run from Costa

Neves had a few iffy games at the start of last season and was not dropped, Moutinho will need to settle and adapt but you don't sign a player of that quality and not play him.

And if some idiots had their way he would have been dropped

Absolutely nobody has said that he should be dropped right this second, Paddy.

MGW has been excellent also far really stepping it up

Giles looking good again. Jonny is not the left sided repalcment for Douglas, maybe Giles will get a chance until Vini is ready?

And if some idiots had their way he would have been dropped
Yes I remember a few saying he should be dropped nutters lol.

Fitness and injuries permitting Moutinho has to start but a nice cameo off the bench could be in the offing for MGW and of course the cup.

Giles looking good again. Jonny is not the left sided repalcment for Douglas, maybe Giles will get a chance until Vini is ready?

Now that I think might be a bit premature.

Yes I remember a few saying he should be dropped nutters lol.

Fitness and injuries permitting Moutinho has to start but a nice cameo off the bench could be in the offing for MGW and of course the cup.

I had an argument after the Sheffield United away game with a fan who asked what Neves was offering that was any different to Edwards. :icon_lol:

Ok we have been poor today but the players could well be knackered given where we are with pre-season. Neves shot was ridiculous, some good runs from Costa and I love Jiminez so far. MGW came on and looked really lively in midfield much better than I have seen previously from him and he showed a few bits of skill that remind us just how much potential there is in him.

Defending was not the best but I expect to see us step things up for the next one.

Saiss as an inverted CB doesn't look right to me, he doesn't run with the ball as Boly does so it puts him at a disadvantage. Bennett should be there until we sign Pepe (LOL)

Back