• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season Games 2018

What is Norris doing there when the cross goes to the back post?! Not entirely his fault but strange positioning

Worse and worse goalkeeping the more i see it.

If Ruddy is off we need someone else asap.

Poor defending for that goal from several players.

It will be Neves and Moutinho for goodness' sake. Not a snowball's chance in hell it will be anything else.

I think we are fine if Norris is back up personally.
If Rui gets injured we would be in serious trouble, he massively lacks experience. Should go out on loan for a season.

It will be Neves and Moutinho for goodness' sake. Not a snowball's chance in hell it will be anything else.
I can only assume Moutinho is not fit yet, but the two of them together have been much less effective than MGW and Neves.

Neves down and not looking happy

I can see us reverting to Neves and Saiss if his move to CB doesn't bear fruit.

Moutinho only just arrived same with Jonny it's a run out for them nothing more. I'm just happy to see MGW improving as I am still sceptical that's the right position for him.

We aren't going to leave Moutinho out. Christ alive.
Let's not get in to the world of guaranteed starters regardless of name and reputation. Moutinho is clearly going to start, but if him and Neves don't work out Nuno will change it, regardless of who it is.

Let's not get in to the world of guaranteed starters regardless of name and reputation. Moutinho is clearly going to start, but if him and Neves don't work out Nuno will change it, regardless of who it is.

Precisely.

Moutinho if fit will play MGW will get his first chance on the cup.

Back