• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2024/25

Just got back from ASDA and if it weren't for the cars on the car park and Waterloo Road being closed you wouldn't have even known there was a game on. Silent as the grave.

Just got back from ASDA and if it weren't for the cars on the car park and Waterloo Road being closed you wouldn't have even known there was a game on. Silent as the grave.
Friendlies are rarely raucous affairs though, are they. I haven't bothered with one since 2017.

Sarabia's passing really is shite for a £100k per week footballer. His % completed must be rubbish.

Meanwhile Hwang is having to drift wide to get the ball at all, leaving Larsen isolated and floating around not getting involved.

Considering this is our best XI other than Semedo and Cunha it's pretty uninspiring stuff.

Friendlies are rarely raucous affairs though, are they. I haven't bothered with one since 2017.
Indeed! But you'd have thought there'd be some noise from several thousand people being present (could be acoustic based I guess).

Indeed! But you'd have thought there'd be some noise from several thousand people being present (could be acoustic based I guess).
Don’t the, uh, coverings (?) on the stands hold sound in? Not completely, obviously.

Don’t the, uh, coverings (?) on the stands hold sound in? Not completely, obviously.
Not really, Mrs DW tells me that if it's properly loud at Molineux you can hear it in our back garden, two miles away (I wouldn't know but I guess I'll find out this season. Thanks Jeff).

3 subs on.

Guedes > Larsen
Doyle > Lemina
Bellegarde > Sarabia

We have 2 RBs on the bench but Doc still on stinking the place out 🙄 Maybe, just maybe Gaz, the Wolves fans might like to see the new guy Pedro Lima.

Not really, Mrs DW tells me that if it's properly loud at Molineux you can hear it in our back garden, two miles away (I wouldn't know but I guess I'll find out this season. Thanks Jeff).
1) The scenario Mrs. Dan describes unlocked some seriously lovely nostalgia for me so shout outs to her.
2) Damn man I hate this ticket price shit for y’all.

Lima on...

Obviously couldn't get his boots laced up as quick as everyone else.

We’re going to sell Yerson for 80m

I live a mile from Elland Road, I've been laying a patio this afternoon and could guess the score from the crowd 'noise'.

I think Guedes just assaulted Dan physically with that touch.

We’ve been better this half IMV. Good cameo from Jean (in his actual position!!) as well.

Guedes tries to go round the keeper the opposite way of the ball. And in the aftermath we should have scored with a header but it was straight at the keeper

Back