• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2024/25

I mean we couldn't trust Doherty to play at RB in a back four 11 years ago in League One. We certainly can't do it now.

There's a fair bit of goal threat in there but it looks more like the team you'd play against a Forest or a Southampton at home.
Imagine what Neto will do to him in 2 weeks time

We need to spend some cash quickly.

Game is on ESPN today for anyone that can get it. My mate managed to sign up to their app via Smart DNS so I'll be watching it.

He’s surely not going to play this back four against Arsenal?

I don’t love the idea of a free hit but if ever there was one surely that’s it.

It would be extremely valuable experience for Toti and Yerson as a pair, IMO. And they may even hold up okay.

Semedo won't play until Forest away. 2 league games and the League Cup tie to cover his three game ban.

Ah yes. FFS forgot that. Should play Lima then, no one wants to see Doc getting ruined for the 20th season in a row.

Ffs I’ve got burrows and Thompson. Not sure how many times I can handle him saying “say like”

Ah yes. FFS forgot that. Should play Lima then, no one wants to see Doc getting ruined for the 20th season in a row.
If we can't trust Lima for now (I would give him a go, what's the worst that could happen and he won't be worse than Doherty) then I would play Yerson at RB and bring Dawson in to partner Toti.

Roddy G looks good, seems to have a good understanding with Hwang.

Ffs I’ve got burrows and Thompson. Not sure how many times I can handle him saying “say like”
Here as well.

I don’t mind Mikey tbh, although he does exaggerate the quality of everything we do.

G-Rod with a clear run on the break but can't find JSL.

Back