• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2024/25

Getting lucky that far central; Debby is really crushing Tampa though. Should be fine for you tomorrow.

Miami flights might get delayed depending on how Debby’s hair on the SE quadrant behaves.

Still keep an eye and ear open; the eastern tendrils are where the most severe (wind/lightning) bits of weather tend to appear!
Nah... all weather channel bullshit. I was watching the news the other day and they predicted rain all day yesterday. It wa sgenerally a lovely day. They love to scare people out here ... talk for days about the impending storm and then it turns into a little drizzle. Tampa needs knocking down and rebuilding though... so many 60s dated buildings and the biggest issue is flooding because the morons keep building but not putting in effective drainage systems. Then, they build houses out of wood so if the termites don't get them, a bit of wind certainly does. Everything done with the short term and low cost in mind. And off my soapbox I get.

Alrighty then, nevermind. 😆

I thought debbie did Dallas?😘
images

Would say he had an issue last season as he was looking very much like Doc from that period and with a shit haircut thrown in.

This pre-season he is looking more like the Doc we had when Nuno was in charge of things

Yeah I thought the same, he looks fit this pre season (which should be a given) on one hand it's good that he can admit he came back in unacceptable shape in the past but the fact it used to happen at all is shockingly unprofessional.

Can we start the season early so this thread can be locked?

How about a bonus look back on our final pre-season friendly of 2016? Hours after we appointed Crazy Walt and his ripped jeans.

What a team we finished with!

Ikeme; Iorfa (Odoffin 21), Batth (O'Hanlon 45), Hause, Doherty; Evans (Coady 45), Price (Edwards 45), Saville; Wallace (Byrne 78), Ennis (Collins 78), Henry.

We lost 4-0.

Iorfa, Odoffin, Batth, Hause, Doherty, Evans, Coady, Price, Saville, Wallace, Ennis and Collins still all currently playing at L1 or above. Although Hause hasn't kicked a ball for anyone since September 2022.

Byrne is getting a beer named after him here so that’s a bonus for him!

Back