• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

SAMUELS. if he is 16..fucking hell, great finish..good ball in by Graham too... :)

Bennett nearly drops burgoyne in it with a horrendous back pass that he only just gets to in time by sliding for it

Mason was almost certainly gone before tonight, but if there was a glimmer of hope it sounds as if he has extinguished it

Samuels >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mason

After his horror show against Shrewsbury, Saiss has looked rock solid in the middle without being too flashy and is putting himself about well

After his horror show against Shrewsbury, Saiss has looked rock solid in the middle without being too flashy and is putting himself about well
Maybe he heard I got mad at him.

Mason was almost certainly gone before tonight, but if there was a glimmer of hope it sounds as if he has extinguished it

It's over for him and all the games where he's featured - you can see he knows it (though you'd think he'd take gametime he doesn't really deserve and use it to put himself in the shop window). I'd take any fee for him, he's cack.

consistency is important in the championship..same every week

consistency is important in the championship..same every week
Indeed. The ability is in there but he's so wildly inconsistent that it's difficult to justify using him week to week.

Graham showing way more than Cav and Zyro. Hopefully playing his way in to the fold.

Lovely dribble from Graham but overhit the cross massively...looks on the right track though :)

Graham has done well very at RWB, he's just skinned their left back a few times in one move, a shame he over hit the cross though.

That's it ladies and gents, final whistle has gone, a 1-0 win thanks to 16 year old debutant Austin Samuels.

Impressive from Graham playing on the wrong side and in a role he's unfamiliar with, especially considering he's not had the pre-season others have had to get used to the system. Very unlike Zyro, actually, who I'm a little wary about. He's got time to recover and get back up to speed, but he's looking really slow and ponderous in a way Dicko and Graham aren't.

Jota looked class as well, some really nice play that others weren't ready for - I cannot wait to see him interchanging with Costa, Graham, Cavaleiro, Dicko, Neves, and whoever our new striker ends up being. When everyone's fit, we are going to terrify some of the more agricultural defences in this league.

Enobakhare had a decent game too, but it still feels like he really needs to go out on loan and play regularly for a League One side. He needs regular game time to develop his finishing and composure, and he's not going to get it on our bench.

Back