• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Saiss has been awful since he came on.

You can tell this is a work in progress and i'm not concerned to be honest. I'm disappointed that Shrewsbury have decided to kick fuck out of us in a pre season friendly. Although i don't take too much from friendlies it does show we are desperate for a striker as i still don't think Dicko is anywhere near good enough and definitely not on his own.

doesnt sound like a good half of football

I'd get edwards off, try ronan with saiss. Graham on him, and zyro on for dicko.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is the last time we ever play the like of Shrewsbury in pre-season. If they want to kick us off the park, then we shouldn't give them the revenue.

Disappointed with Dicko for missing that chance. You could tell he was going to waste the opportunity as soon as it came to him.

Neves going off is a worry, he looked absolutely class and as soon as he went off we looked awful.

doesnt sound like a good half of football

It's really not that bad. Loads to work on but there should be, most of these will never have played football like this and we are trying new things. Shrewsbury have decided to kick us and have taken their 2 chances. We've had some good passages of play which i'm sure we will see more of in the second half.

What a bunch of dirty bastards they are. Not to mention gamesmanship and time wasting. Playing like it's their cup final FFS.

Agreed.

And it's not typical championship style robust tackling, it's been bad. Three yellow cards and a penalty should have been given. Probably wouldn't have changed much tbh because we haven't created anywhere near enough

I'd like to see Ronan in CM with Saiss and bring Graham for Edwards (who has been bit anonymous). I'd also twk3 of Coady who has been awful at CB.

It's really not that bad. Loads to work on but there should be, most of these will never have played football like this and we are trying new things. Shrewsbury have decided to kick us and have taken their 2 chances. We've had some good passages of play which i'm sure we will see more of in the second half.

sad to hear that, in a fucking friendly as well, playing dirty..disgrace

I remember seeing Reading during their tactical shift and then tipping them to go down! Patience will be needed for such a shift, hopefully from what we have seen from them the board wont get twitchy because of mong fans who'd boo at half time in a pre season game.

I remember seeing Reading during their tactical shift and then tipping them to go down! Patience will be needed for such a shift, hopefully from what we have seen from them the board wont get twitchy because of mong fans who'd boo at half time in a pre season game.

To be fair Reading were pretty awful and still are not sure how they finished where they did at all!

Wholesale changes for this half

Doesn't sound like it's a friendly. If they're kicking lumps out of us just pull the players off.

Fuck 'em, it's not worth getting injuries over

Doesn't sound like it's a friendly. If they're kicking lumps out of us just pull the players off.

Fuck 'em, it's not worth getting injuries over

I would put a load of kids and non-entities on.

And simply never play them in a friendly again

Can't seem to get it to work on website. Just paid. How do you load it up?

yeah, dont play this trash again please outside of competitive games..

Not paid but it's available to watch on the website, scroll down to videos and it'll be there.

Back