• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Neves off. Glad he is off to be fair because there were a couple of poor challenges on him that would have been punished in a league game. Yes he will be kicked in the Championship but referees will surely look after him much better than this one did.

He took quite a late whack to the ankle from behind after laying the ball off early on. He'll be fine, he was getting about and still passing, would've played through it in a league game I think

Whats the Shrewsbury managers MO here. Hit us every time. Cunts.

Another poor Shrewsbury challenge and the ref really needs to get a grip because some of these are getting excessively dangerous

And douglas clobbered! Ref and the shrews manager need to have a word

Another poor challenge this time on Douglas.

How many of these is the ref letting go?? That's three dreadful challenges already.

Neves off. Glad he is off to be fair because there were a couple of poor challenges on him that would have been punished in a league game. Yes he will be kicked in the Championship but referees will surely look after him much better than this one did.

You think? I very much doubt it. The general standard of refereeing in the Championship is horrible.

Miranda's passing has not been near the standard of Austria so far without another one rolled out of play

Cav has been dog$#@! so far.

I think the issue is he isn't on the left where he showed a good understanding with Douglas

As a general observation too the doherty/cav and douglas/Ronan combinations haven't worked yet

This is a joke. Dicko got kicked to fuck there. Terrible referring.

Again. Nibbling at dicko in the corner, nothing given. Some good play there between dicko, cav and doc

I think the issue is he isn't on the left where he showed a good understanding with Douglas

As a general observation too the doherty/cav and douglas/Ronan combinations haven't worked yet

The fact that he's not controlling the ball and its going away from him is not where is he.

And Shrewsbury 2-0.

And a goal.

Neither Ronan or Cav have properly got in the game. Both been sloppy on the ball too. Edwards and Saiss in midfield is quite yuck

Two. Cross from the left, coady underneath it, swept into the roof of the net. Poor defending. Again, not winning a second ball in the box

Fantastic pass by Miranda! Dicko touch held him back slightly and a poor finish

Back